The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Joshawott said:
ilmaestro said:
But did you get the headphones? :p

That situation with FMA sucks hard, surely they will change it.
Yeah, I ordered the headphones too.
And yeah, they better change the release date of volume 27! Sucks twice as much because it's the final volume.
The Date Is December 20 on Amazon.com
So I guess it will be out around about the same time over here too, if what normally happens to new Viz releases happens with this one!

Still it is does kind-of suck that the box-set gets the last volume before the single volume releases :?

TheLasersharkKH said:
Joshawott said:
ilmaestro said:
But did you get the headphones? :p

That situation with FMA sucks hard, surely they will change it.
Yeah, I ordered the headphones too.
And yeah, they better change the release date of volume 27! Sucks twice as much because it's the final volume.
The Date Is December 20 on Amazon.com
So I guess it will be out around about the same time over here too, if what normally happens to new Viz releases happens with this one!

Still it is does kind-of suck that the box-set gets the last volume before the single volume releases :?
Amazon.co.uk had it listed as May; which was stupid.

I don't know why companies do this. After all, Manga UK did it with the TGWLTT blu-ray and are doing it with Haruhi-chan. Wouldn't they make more money if they just released both on the same day?

Joshawott said:

I don't know why companies do this. After all, Manga UK did it with the TGWLTT blu-ray and are doing it with Haruhi-chan. Wouldn't they make more money if they just released both on the same day?
Waterstones currently have it down (FMA) for the 5th January.

Pre-ordered the following from HMV:
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom Part 1
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Eden of the East: Paradise Lost

Also ordered from Amazon:
Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood Vol. 4

Tiger & Bunny blu-ray LE v7
Bakuman. manga v7

And an eye-wateringly expensive doujinshi bundle.

Also finally paid for my preordered Monthly Anime Style 3. Puchi Ed was well timed for my Brotherhood watch.

R

Fist of the North Star TV set 2
Squid Girl volume 1
Ramen Fighter Miki Complete Collection

Fingers crossed the Media Blasters discs arrive intact. I and many others, it seems, have experienced the negative consequences of MB using the cheapest, shittiest cases available. I had to spend a couple of quid to replace my Dragon Destiny case as all the hubs were broken.

street fighter the new challengers
kite
blade of the phantom master
voogies angel
rescue me mave-chan
angel feather
suzuka collection
girls high collection
venus vs virus collection
murder princess collection
moonlight mill collection

fabricatedlunatic said:
Fist of the North Star TV set 2
Squid Girl volume 1
Ramen Fighter Miki Complete Collection

Fingers crossed the Media Blasters discs arrive intact. I and many others, it seems, have experienced the negative consequences of MB using the cheapest, shittiest cases available. I had to spend a couple of quid to replace my Dragon Destiny case as all the hubs were broken.

Can't say I have had any problems with MB's cases lately. I have had problems with Bandai, Funimation and MVM cases lately though.

reborn said:
Joshawott said:

Waterstones currently have it down (FMA) for the 5th January.
My volume 26 came today and it said volume 27 is out in December.

So is it December, January or May? xD

A bit late but I bought some Media Blasters stuff that RightStuf had in the sale::

Tekkaman Blade Complete Collection
Giant Robo Complete Collection
GaoGaiGar Collection 1
GaoGaiGar Collection 2

Wanted to buy Tekkaman Blade for ages but hated the individual collection packaging was awful and I finally got a decent set of GaoGaiGar to replace the terrible HK set I bought years ago.

They turned up last Thursday and will post some pictures later.

ilmaestro said:
animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
animefreak17 said:
moonlight mill
This would be so different, and so epic. :lol:
? what?
Just imagine, for one second, you thought about the words on the screen and possibly re-read them before posting, or replying to posts.

My apologies for the sarcastic tone if you really did watch "moonlight mill".
i mis-spelled sorry

Back