The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
where the hell did you get Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki Complete
It's not supposed to be out for two weeks, guessing it shipped early.
but where did you find it where you getting it from
The US, that's a FUNimation release.
what site
Rightstuf I assume, due to being with Utena.

Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
The US, that's a FUNimation release.
what site
Rightstuf I assume, due to being with Utena.
Is it the whole series or just the last set of episodes?

animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
I got it from http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/T1250 and it is the original ova series its part of the Funimation classic line releases,also got the Excel Saga classic line edition,pretty good to get these shows at a cheap price because they save a hell of a lot of space so i,ll be double-dipping a few shows in the future,Samurai Champloo is next on my list but it is fantastic to have Tenchi back on the market where he belongs. :D

Doraemon666 said:
animefreak17 said:
Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
I got it from http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/T1250 and it is the original ova series its part of the Funimation classic line releases,also got the Excel Saga classic line edition,pretty good to get these shows at a cheap price because they save a hell of a lot of space so i,ll be double-dipping a few shows in the future,Samurai Champloo is next on my list but it is fantastic to have Tenchi back on the market where he belongs. :D
your a 110% star thank you im going to order a catalogue

Got myself Soul Eater vol. 4 and Casshern Sins vol. 1.

Still waiting to find out if I will ever get Future Diary vol. 2..., probably not at the moment. *sigh*

Doraemon666 said:
You passed on the bonus for ordering Utena form Rightstuf directly :(.
You do realise that's the second half of the OVA, FUNi haven't rescued the
first two off Geneon.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Doraemon666 said:
I got it from http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/T1250 and it is the original ova series its part of the Funimation classic line releases
Just to be sure, when you say "original OVA series" you do realise that this release only includes the third OVA series (episodes 14-20)?
yeah i do realise that,when it comes to tenchi i just say original ova,not to be confused with tenchi universe or tenchi in tokyo lol,but thanks for pointing it out just incase heh heh.

Reaper gI said:
Doraemon666 said:
You passed on the bonus for ordering Utena form Rightstuf directly :(.
You do realise that's the second half of the OVA, FUNi haven't rescued the
first two off Geneon.
I dont have debit or credit card so i cant buy from rightstuf,i get all my dvds from United Publications or any other UK anime retailer,and yeah as i mentioned in my above post i do realise that this release of Tenchi is the second half of the OVA,thanks anyway for pointing it out just incase i was ordering the wrong dvds lol.
:D

Air TV Series Complete Set-S.A.V.E. Edition and Air:The Movie-S.A.V.E. Edition,kept on putting these off but had a bit of extra cash this week so might as well take the chance to pick them up. :D

Isn't Air the Movie just a compressed version of the TV series like the Laughing Man and Individual 11 OVAs were for GITS Standalone Complex

Unknownfate said:
Isn't Air the Movie just a compressed version of the TV series like the Laughing Man and Individual 11 OVAs were for GITS Standalone Complex
Nope unrelated, it was made by another studio (Toei) before the TV anime by Kyoani.
Same with Clannad, or the two TV series of Kanon.

It's 20% off plus free shipping time again at Second Spin, and I had $20 credit from a February order that never arrived. A good opportunity to pick up Blassreiter part 2 and A Wind Named Amnesia, then.

Forgive my ignorance, but is it £18 that's the limit for US dvd orders before customs start taking an interest? It's been so long since I ordered anything from the states that I honestly can't remember (and don't really have time to sift through past posts :( ).

Back