The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

So, for the first time in a long time, i've been able to splash out a little on manga, so i bought:

Pluto Vol 1 - Tezuka wrote this, as such, i had to pick it up.
One Piece Vol 20
Bakuman Vol 1
Black Lagoon Vol 3 - Will be able to read Volume 4 now once i've done away with this one.

Manga

He is my Master vol 1 - 5
Maria-holic ol 1 - 4
NGE Vol 1 - 7
Plastic Little (Comics 1-5)
Plus some more comics :D

DVD

Jewel BEM Hunter Lime
Geobreeders 1
Space Pirate Mito Vol 1 - 4
Lady Death
Sakura Taisen Ecole De Paris
Sakura Taisen Sumire
Trouble Chocolate Vol 1 - 5
Buso Renkin Boxset
Spiral Vol 1 - 6
Wild Arms Vol 1 - 5
The Third Girl With The Blue Eyes Boxset
3x3 eyes

Probably missed a few :p

One Piece:Season 3 part 1
One Piece:Season 3 part 2
Well i dedicated the last 2 months collecting the one piece sets and i,m finally up to date at last. :D

got today =3

UPlark's Viral -i love him-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part 2 blu ray -region A and B-

Sengoku Basara 2 Complete Works and Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan - Hakuouki Gengashuu artbooks

A clear File and mini pop ups there from Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan -so pretty i love the boys from it-

pickup41.jpg

Very Beez'y week :p Loving the box art for both titles aswell.

This came today and I was not sure If I should get the Blu-ray version after hearing it's not the best quality etc.
So I decided to go with the dvd and im really dissapointed the the Region 2 did not come witht the slip case and the 2 indavidual cases with the fine artwork (although takes more room I guess) but not even the free postcards :(

ed120a6147c8b3c42a57ff94d584ffeb_7534247.jpg

Sorry this was taken from dailybooth earlyer!

If anyone bought the FMAB Blu-Ray UK, could you please post an image as I would like to see it and see if it's any different to the USA one
Thanks

fabricatedlunatic said:
Aya-Kun said:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part 2 blu ray -region A and B-
Oh lawd. I wasn't planning to buy Brotherhood but that is a sweet looking package.

Ya the sets are really nice the first and the second set came with postcards each numbered so im guessing each set might come with 4 and the out slip case is nice

Back