The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Doraemon666 said:
Fist of the North Star:The TV Series Collection 1
One Piece-Season 1 Part 1
One Piece-Season 1 Part 2
One Piece-Season 1 Part 3
Just added One Piece-Season 1 Part 4 to my order,might as well complete season 1 and also added Soul Eater Part 2,thats me wiped out money wise for awhile lol.

I finally caved and ordered the first Toradora Premium box set. I'm a sucker for nice packaging, and especially books with art and information as extras. Plus it's a limited edition and, apparently, won't be reprinted once sold out. That's my anime budget for this month well and truly blown.

And the other day, spurred on by the latest Book Depository discount code and a fresh injection of funds into my Paypal account, I ordered Sexy Voice and Robo, Sundome v.7, and several volumes of Suzuka.

Oh, and I got this. Tylor is one of my favourite series (one I'm currently rewatching) and thus I must have it. I'm also sorely tempted by the lithograph published by The Right Stuf International but, damn it, it's so bleedin' expensive.

Record of a fallen Vampire volume 1
Black God volumes 1 and 2

They were all £2.50 for brand new in a charity shop so I decided to give them a try :D

Just placed an Amazon order to fill the gaps in my Shirow collection... I think my next order is going to be a big box full of Akira.

Woo-hoo, shipping early:

Amazon's LE of the second Eden of the East movie on Blu-ray. Comes with an Amazon-exclusive artbox that holds the series and first movie BDs, too.

pickup40.jpg

Arrived this morning. Been looking forward to watching this for a very long time :D

BAKA said:
pickup40.jpg

Arrived this morning. Been looking forward to watching this for a very long time :D

I was holding out to see if it was the remastered boxset, good news that it is. I'll order this come next pay day :)

Deluxe Ponyo Blu-ray.

All the Ghibli films had better come out in packaging like this, you hear me Optimum? If this card digipack has to sit on a shelf next to plastic cases there's gonna be hell to pay.

I actually got these on Saturday:

Ghost Hunt Complete Season Part 2
Ghost in the Shell 2.0 & Innocence Movie Deluxe
Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete 1st Gig
Ponyo

Took advantage of the weekend 3 for 2 Waterstones deal:

Manga -

Bamboo Blade volume 1
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya volume 3

with non-anime comic:

Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour volume 6

Back