The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Strawberry 100%: Volumes 5-12 (V4 is OOP...)
Parasyte: Volumes 2-4

100py.jpg

1002w.jpg

para2b.jpg

para3.jpg

Most recent stuff was the third Dragon Box (just £22.99 from PlayUSA) and the S.A.V.E. edition sets of Beck and the first season of Hell Girl.

Amazon dispach on
Zaregoto 2: Book 2: The Kubishime Romanticist

Was half expecting it to get a delay. It seems Del Ray are actually keeping to scedule on light novel releases.

I should be getting the first Zaregoto today :]

Manga:
Maoh v.1
Chibi Vampire v.3
Deadman Wonderland v.2
Eden: It's an endless world v.2 & v.6 (v.6 was only 99p and new!)

Just received my novels order through the mail today:

The Boredem of Haruhi Suzumiya - Hardback Novel
Spice & Wolf volume 2 novel - this will appeal to people a bit more, the american cover is the flap cover this time, and the original cover is the main one, so it's good.

Doraemon666 said:
Fist of the North Star:The TV Series Collection 1
Soul Eater Part 1
Gin Tama Collection 1
Gin Tama Collection 2
Due to the Fist of the North Star set being delayed by a couple of weeks i have ordered Maria Watches Over Us Season 4 in its place.

Junk 1-4
Parasyte 5-8
Metro Survive 1-2
Sexy Voice and Robo
Suppli 1

junk.jpg

The first, 60 page chapter intrigued me. Not only is the lead willing to kill those who bullied him, he's willing to kinda-sorta try to rape a female friend who had kept visiting him for a lengthy period, even though he hadn't gone to school for a year or so. He strikes me as being an excellent anti-hero, and the series itself strikes me as being a more adult version of Guyver.

Seven volume, complete, not impossible to get = buy

sexytz.jpg

It had been on my plan to read list for awhile, and - despite the price - I was quick to buy it when I discovered it'd been released in English, five years ago. The description made it sound interesting, and most of the Ikki manga are interesting. Plus, one volume complete collections are satisfying to buy.

metrom.jpg

Same as the above, minus the Ikki bit.

I expected some good, to the point survival drama, and I wasn't disappointed.

suppli.jpg

Josei titles are rare, compared to other manga. Officially released in English Josei titles are even rarer. Well worth giving a chance to, methinks... Tokyopop or not.

para1s.jpg

para2l.jpg

I liked the first four volumes, and I was always going to order 5-8 if I liked the first four volumes. Simples!

Back