The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

These were actually ordered on Wednesday but my computer was broken (Was using my mum's to order them).

Black Butler volume 1
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei volume 5

My order from Anime-on-Line came through today. Which had in it:

Monster volume 2
Gunsmith Cats Revised vol 2

However my order for Maison Ikkoku vol 1 didn't come through as it was out of print apparently, so it was unavailable. Kinda disappointed, but thats the way it goes. I'll have a look about later for some of the volumes though.

Arbalest said:
However my order for Maison Ikkoku vol 1 didn't come through as it was out of print apparently, so it was unavailable. Kinda disappointed, but thats the way it goes. I'll have a look about later for some of the volumes though.
Volumes 1, 3, 4, 6, and 8 of Maison Ikkoku are out of print. Some them you might be able to find on ebay or somewhere else that sells second hand books, but volumes 4 and especially 8 are incredibly difficult to find now. Your best hope is that Viz reprints them for their "VIZBIG" line.

If I'd have known you were after Gunsmith Cats I would have sold you mine. Damn it. I have the complete series (1-4) to shift.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Arbalest said:
Volumes 1, 3, 4, 6, and 8 of Maison Ikkoku are out of print. Some them you might be able to find on ebay or somewhere else that sells second hand books, but volumes 4 and especially 8 are incredibly difficult to find now. Your best hope is that Viz reprints them for their "VIZBIG" line.

If I'd have known you were after Gunsmith Cats I would have sold you mine. Damn it. I have the complete series (1-4) to shift.

Right, that would explain why they couldn't end me that then. That's annoying, so i'll have to look elsewhere, may check places like TBD and such just in case they still have a volume or two left.

As for Gunsmith Cats, yeah after vol 1, i got hooked. Only problem there would be for paying you for the others would be that i lack PayPal at the moment, so i'd have to find time to pay via others means or else i couldn't grab them off you.

finaly finished my code geass seaon 1 set by getting part 3 limited edition in the post, been meaning to get it for ages.

also got danta's inferno on blu ray and two figures one of edge from star ocean and the other of leon from tales of destiny ill post a pic later in the figures topic

Recent acquisitions:

BD:

Blood the Last Vampire
Origin: Spirits of the Past (Gin'iro no Kami no Agito)
Queen's Blade s.2 v.2
K-ON! v.7
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 v.4
Fullmetal Alchemist v.6
Bakemonogatari v.4
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun v.1
CANAAN v.4
Aoi Bungaku Series v.1

DVD:

Black Lagoon v.1-6
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu 2009 v.6
Natsu no Arashi s.2 v.1

Manga:

Hayate no Gotoku! v.22 (I missed out on the beautiful FP picture of Hinagiku-sama, though ;_; )
Captain (Kanzenban) v.7, 8
Tenjho Tenge v.21

Light Novels:

To Aru Majutsu no Index v.1-19 + SS v.1, 2
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai v.5
Sugar Dark Umerareta Yami to Shoujo

fabricatedlunatic said:
Why are you looking to get rid, Fabby?

ilmaestro said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
I'm mid-way through the third volume and I've lost all interest. Second time this has happened with the series (I stopped buying the first printing GNs around the same point), so perhaps I should have known better! I'm finding it all a bit shallow tbh. The anime's great, though, and I'd be happing just keeping that along with Riding Bean.

fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
I'm mid-way through the third volume and I've lost all interest. Second time this has happened with the series (I stopped buying the first printing GNs around the same point), so perhaps I should have known better! I'm finding it all a bit shallow tbh. The anime's great, though, and I'd be happing just keeping that along with Riding Bean.
You are odd you know, buying it and then wanting to get rid the instant you're not in the mood for reading it any more. How about you keep it and then try reading it again later when you do fancy some shallow action? Gunsmith Cats is pure entertainment after all, I don't think it ever claimed to be anything else. If you truly are bored of some of the greatest drawn cars / guns action ever then prepare to be disappointed by... all other forms of mindless entertainment from now on.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0524008068

Something a little different - Japanese DVDs. And I still managed to pay £2 per volume instead of Maes' £20. God, I'm good...

Zero is unlikely to ever get released outside of Japan, and since Zero is one of my few 10's I couldn't resist bidding for items I'm not very likely to see pop-up on eBay again.

I've never watched anime in Japanese without subtitles before, but it won't be an issue: Zero looks lovely and I already know what happens and why.

Off topic, I also FINALLY got a NTSC copy of Grandia: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0402651288

It was the only remaining NTSC copy I really wanted; it being second only to FFVII in my mind.

You never know - I might even replay it whilst battling against Grandia hating the PS2 and freezing at random.

Back