The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

IncendiaryLemon said:
Mangaranga said:
thedoctor2016 said:
FUNi having it is is making me consider getting the JP sets anyway.
Oh trust me, I get your reasoning. Funi having LL Sunshine is making me consider importing that, but at least Sunshine actually includes Engsubs.

Yeah, but AL have it too, so it will see a nice release here.
Yeah, packaging wise. I don't care for the dub (especially a Funi one for this type of show) and I'd like to know I'll have good A/V quality considering how hit and miss Funi have been recently on that front.
This is all assuming the show actually turns out to be good considering it's not proper Love Live without μ's

Ill start Love Live eventually so who knows I may decide to import if I enjoy as much as the rest.
If Al get ToZX i will probably reconsider. It being Ufotable also is a big part as I dont want them to screw A Ufotable show up

Mangaranga said:
Yeah, packaging wise. I don't care for the dub (especially a Funi one for this type of show) and I'd like to know I'll have good A/V quality considering how hit and miss Funi have been recently on that front.
This is all assuming the show actually turns out to be good considering it's not proper Love Live without μ's

Oh, I forgot you were one of the picky people about A/V.

From Right Stuf:

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Ultimate Collector's Edition (Pre-order)
Aria The Natural - Part 1

Giving Anime Ltd. some love :)

Ordered from Zavvi with tracking and free shipping, hooray.

• Lord Marksman and Vanadis Collector's Edition
  • Ping Pong Collector's Edition
  • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis Collector's Edition

High School DVD New - Madaman import - was going to get the funi version but it was more than I wanted to pay with exchange rates etc. Not too bothered that it wont match series one

Got So Cute It Hurts 7, Everyone's Getting Married 1, Complex Age 1, Kamisama Kiss 21, He's My Only Vampire 7, Your Lie in April 8, Say I Love You 14, Kiss Him Not Me 5, L-DK 5 and Nisekoi 16 this weekend.

ordered from Wordery
Durarara!! (novel) vol 4
Log Horizon (novel) vol 5

ordered from bookdepository
Karneval (omnibus) vol 5
Legend of the Galactic Heroes (novel) vol 2

Managed to pull off the 3-for-2 offer Forbidden Planet do on Manga (they usually don't have three that I want/need!), so I got Noragami volumes 14 + 15 and Your Lie in April volume 8.

I'm so glad to be caught up with Noragami again because volume 16 is out later this week. >>

Back