The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Found forbidden planet today finally, and wow it had a great selection, didn't plan to pick up much but still got:

School Rumble volume 10 - manga
Berserk volume 12 - manga

i got my Code Geass Part 1 Limited Edition which includes vols 1 and 2, OST 1 cd, Sound espisode vol 1 cd, manga vol 1, collectors booklet 1-3 and clamp character sketch booklet today -fingers crossed the discs work- but either way at the moment the artbox is lovely. I love the whole design and the way the items fits in the box

Today (or yesterday, who knows...):

One Piece Season 1: Second Voyage

It actually arrived! yay! Just hurry up with the releases Funimation.

xxXXmoomooXXxx said:
Well, I didn't buy anything today. But the last thing I got was was the anime movie Kai Doh Maru [AWFUL!!] The story's confusing and a silly ending

I feel asleep while watching it.

between yesterday and toda i have gotten hmm...

Geneshaft 1-4 complete boxset ~r1~
arcenosoma 1-6 complete boxset ~r1~
star ocean ex 1-6 ~complete r1~
requiem from the darkness 1-4 ~complete r1~
Kyo Kara Maoh S1 V4 W/book
Kyo Kara Moah S2 V1 W/book

it was far too tempting to resist, i'm not a fan of the dub but i love the show, so seeing the boxset had japanese subs, it was a must buy

What am i talking about?

Macross, Super Dimension Fortress Complete Collection!!!

well, i bought Zombie powder on saturday and true to tite kubo its enthralling and an explosion of fights will great character building as the story goes on, only bought vols 1 and 2 but that seems to be all thats needed for getting hooked :p i advise this to all.

on a brief note it seems waterstones 3 for 2 promotion is back in stores,

Tachi- said:
well, i bought Zombie powder on saturday and true to tite kubo its enthralling and an explosion of fights will great character building as the story goes on, only bought vols 1 and 2 but that seems to be all thats needed for getting hooked :p i advise this to all.

on a brief note it seems waterstones 3 for 2 promotion is back in stores,

Of course you do realise that there's only 4 vols of it :p (and most of vol 4 is actually short stories that tite did, he really needs to return to it) So there's no ending for the series

Bought quite a bit this month

Anime:

Black Lagoon - The Second Barrage - Vol 1
Buso Renkin - Vol 1
Coyote Ragtime Show - Vol 1-3
Innocent Venus - Vol 1-3
MAR - Vol 1
Death Note - Vol 1
PaniPoni Dash - Vol 1-6
Suzuka - Vol 4
School Rumble - Vol 3
Starship Operators - Vol 1
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Boxset

Manga:

Bleach Volumes 4-6
Rosario + Vampire Vol 1
Love Hina - Vol 1
Black Lagoon - Vol 001

Others:

Haruhi Suzumiya Gothic Lolitta Statue
2 Issues of Megami
1 Issue of Animedia

Luckily i still have some money left over lol

Oh, forgot to post, yesterday I received Gurren Lagann: Parallel Works first pressing (comes with a pretty big DVD case sized booklet with character info/tons of art, beautiful! The main case is a super jewel too, very sexy).

Back