The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

melonpan said:
Arbalest said:
melonpan said:
Arbalest said:
Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit Novel - Looking forward to this, i enjoyed the anime a lot(Seirei no Moribito) so reading what the anime is based off will be good, wouldn't mind seeing the rest of the series put into english as well.

I completely forgot to check when this was being released. I think I'll place an order for it now too : )!

Hopefully the DVD release won't be too far off so it ties in nicely.

Got it in the mail today, honestly the books' very nice, amazing artwork and the illustrations before each part is oh-so nice to look at. Great buy in my opinion, gonna start reading it tonight.

Did you get it from Amazon? It doesn't seem to be listed on Up1.

Yeah amazon.co.uk, i guess its not on up1 as its a proper novel and not a light novel, but there we go. If its not that then i don't know.

Witchblade vol 4
Trinity Blood complete collection (worth getting just for the artbooks alone which are fantastic :D )
Blood+ part one (bonus t-shirt as well )
Big o season 2

Artwork by Yoshitaka Amano - Coffin art of Vampire Hunter D. Just been looking through it now, it's so... amazing. Pics coming soon. [?]

Color of Rage.

M.P.D. Psycho volumes 1-3.

This **** was EXPENSIVE, but worth it.

LeeDless said:
The Chiyo-themed notepad and pencil included in the boxset makes it worth the money alone. :p

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the pencil and notepad, perhaps even more than seeing the series again. :)

Well, sent an order to UP1 for:
Black Lagoon vol.3 (DVD)
Shuffle! Vol.6 + Artbox (DVD)
Haruhi Suzumiya Gothic Lolita Figurine.

Got my eye on other things, but I'll wait to order then for the time-being.

gerjomarty said:
LeeDless said:
The Chiyo-themed notepad and pencil included in the boxset makes it worth the money alone. :p

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the pencil and notepad, perhaps even more than seeing the series again. :)
That's irony isn't it, please tell me it is.. =D

Today's arrivals:

Japanese imports:

FictionJunction Yuuka - circus (album) limited edition w/ DVD (first pressing included a poster :O! )

Soul Eater DVD 1 (first pressing included a chipboard box with a plastic slipcover, a bandana, keychain, and as a super special extra it had the storyboard booklet for the first opening!)

Oh My Goddess OST 1 limited edition(comes in a card slipcase to hold OST 2 (which is OOP))

US imports:

Tsubasa Chronicle DVD 7 limited edition (with the artbox that caused so much controversy due to lack of continuity...)

Black Lagoon 2nd Barrage DVD 1 limited edition (comes with a steelcase with bonus disc and space for the other 2nd Barrage discs - extremely sexy looking and damn it's good to hold a Geneon product in my hands!)

To Heart thinpak collection (comes in a nice chipboard artbox, as per usual with Rightstuf products <3, 4th disc came out of the hub and is scratched quite badly though)

This is such a big backlog, but a lot of stuff came quite promptly, which is a much appreciated change from the upwards of 6 week wait from shipping to arrival time I've been used to for most of 2008.

i got this morning Gurren Laggen Part 2 -r1- i order it before it was released but had to wait for more stock to come in

I also recently got as well Wolfs Rain collection 1 and 2 -r1-, tokyo underground -r2 was cheap- and figma Code Geass Lelouch figure so cool i love the interchangable parts

Death Note volume 6 LE w/ figure - it was a really big one this time, again, on the scale of the first one in tallness, but without the wings. Awesomeness! 3 more volumes to go!

Back