Hana Kimi vol. 23
Kiss All The Boys
Tale Of The Future, Phoenix vol. 2
Cromartie High School vol. 1
Nightmares For Sale vol. 1
Gintama vol. 1-2

Dan said:
Dan said:
Postman Delivered Tokko Complete Series today.

Looks really Violent :lol:

Looks like I am sending it back, tried discs 1 & 3 on 4 DVD players and they make a racket and a 1/2

Received a new one today and same problem on my DVD player downstairs but strangely they play ok on the one upstairs (which is now well old) find that really Weird!!!

Anyone else had trouble with this?

Dan said:
Dan said:
Dan said:

Looks like I am sending it back, tried discs 1 & 3 on 4 DVD players and they make a racket and a 1/2

Received a new one today and same problem on my DVD player downstairs but strangely they play ok on the one upstairs (which is now well old) find that really Weird!!!

Funnily enough i have, as on the last disc there were parts on the downstairs DVD player (which has not long been replaced) which seemed to stick and freeze, while the same eps on my upstairs player (6 years old and counting :lol: ) it worked fine. Mind you this has happened before with some other Manga Ent dvds like my 2nd GIG collection and GITS2 Innocence

Dan said:
Dan said:
Dan said:

I have the same trouble with the R2 releases of Robotech. They won't play on the £800 pioneer DVD player that I bought 4 years ago which is supposed to play every type of disc that was available back then, but they play perfectly on the £200 Limit DVD player I bought like 6-7 years ago.

I can't believe it! The postman delivered 8 parcels of mine to the wrong address! It is a good job the person who lived there sent them to me, looks i will be having words :x

Anyway, today i got Speed grapher vol 1-5 and nurse witch whateveritsnameis! :)

Yesterday I got Ouran High School Host Club 5-10, MeruPuri 1-4
and Vampire Knight 4 delivered, and today I bought Kekkaishi 6,Beauty Pop 3+4 and Alice 19th vol 1, all of them manga.
The last anime I bought was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle 1.

Chrono Crusade Vol 7 (who'd have thunk, a place like HMV having cheap anime actually IN store... only £7)
Also bought my mates copy of Akira off him for £2

Back