The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Liquid Skin said:
Wish me luck...

Oh go on then, good luck. :p

Hellsing volumes 7 and 8 finally turned up yesterday :D but i'd read them in about 30 minutes. :(

God! I hope it's not another 2 years before the next one comes out. :eek:

Ordered Gunsmith Cats - Omnibus volume 2 and Gunsmith Cats - Burst volume 2 today along with Air Gear DVD volume 4.

Liquid Skin said:
Reordered my Serial Experiments Lain box set seeing as play were taking faaaar too long to restock :(

Damn the need of getting a job in order to fuel the anime addiction, my savings are dwindling yet again.... Wish me luck in applying for a job today guys, i'm trying to get into Waterstones so i can get some discounts on the limited manga they have in there (plus the horrendously expensive philosophy, history and english books my course necessitates!) :p

I can sympathise, am about to go to uni myself and thus will loose my job where I am now. I'll have to really prioritise which anime I buy. Currently wondering if I should follow Trinity blood (got the first volume: was okay) or Ergo Proxy (out next month). Either way, I'm broke :cry:

I ordered ADV's Mecha Robots set (which includes vol 1 of RahXephon, Full Metal Panic! and Dai Guard) from Sendit.com. I love mecha, so I can't wait for this to come! ^_^

I also ordered Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days vol 2 from Amazon!

I got two books delivered today.

Anime: From Akira to Howl’s Moving Castle and
Cruising the Anime City: An Otaku Guide to Neo Tokyo.

I ordered the second Cowboy Bebop boxset, the Cowboy Bebop movie and the Fruits Basket boxset from Sendit.com today! Came to about €120, I think! =)

recluse said:
I just ordered Manga Essentials Volume 1 :)

That set has Akira and Ghost in the Shell, right? Well, you won't be disapointed - Akira is an amazing movie! Didn't quite love GitS, but most people do and it's wonderfully animated!

Shiro Sagisu does the music for Bleach? AWESOME!

Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
Not anime or manga, but I got my Neon Genesis Evangelion soundtrack in the post today! Shiro Sagisu is a genius, I love the album! =)
Just one CD or three? IIRC there's three.

I just got one CD, it's the OST with Shinji and unit1's face on the cover.

I’ve gone ordering mad today!

Kurau: Phantom Memory vol 3 (I love this show)
MS Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
MS Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
MS Gundam 08th MS Team (inc. Millers Report)
MS Zeta Gundam (the whole series)

The postman kindly delivered NGE: Anglic Days vol. 2 today and the Der Mond Evangelion artbook. Der Mond is amazing - Yoshiyuki Sadamoto is a genius! ^_^

harkins said:
I’ve gone ordering mad today!

Kurau: Phantom Memory vol 3 (I love this show)
MS Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
MS Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
MS Gundam 08th MS Team (inc. Millers Report)
MS Zeta Gundam (the whole series)

Whoa, sounds expensive? Gundam is a very expensive series, I find =(

Tenchi Muyo: Ryo Ohki, OAV 3 box set

Only watched the first dvd so far and the new english voice actress for Ryoko is soulless :(

Mr B said:
Tenchi Muyo: Ryo Ohki, OAV 3 box set

Only watched the first dvd so far and the new english voice actress for Ryoko is soulless :(

I'll be watching this sometime this week, she could never fill Petrea's boots though.

Back