The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

So the other day i picked up from the post office both my Ichigo statue and my Naruto figures i had been expecting. The Ichigo figure i had won from AnimeToshi's auction was packaged amazingly well, so arrived perfectly and was even better than i expected. I knew what i was getting with the Naruto figures as i already had one, but my aim to keep them packaged in their new condition was foiled as they arrived with a they arrived with a giant dent in the side, i think someone it out a window

I got my limited edition Cowboy Bebop boxset through the post today! So annoying that ive got Naruto, Samurai Champloo (excellent btw) and blood: Last vampire to watch before getting into it :( So much anime, so little time.

I'm excited today ^_^ My final volume of Yu Yu Hakusho arrived (eps 91-112), so I don't know now whether to put Tsukikage Ran on hold for a while so I can watch it straight away!
My Avenger boxset also arrived, along with vol 2 & 3 of Descendants of Darkness manga, sadly still no vol 1, so I can read it yet :(

i got over the past week
manga
comic party volume 2 yay
getbackers voolume 6 YAY
sorcercerhunters volume 1 more YAYNESS

oh and about 10 anime pin badges off ebay
pin badges from
Bleach
One piece
Fullmetal alchemist
Chobbits
and some anime i dont know lol

I made the mistake of straying onto Tokyotoys earlier and end up pre-ordering the 'alternate paint' Maya and Aya Natsume figures. Now to find the money for that expensive yet needed KOS-MOS figure...

i finally got the first volume of Neon Genesis Evangelion(Platinum), i got .hack//sign vol 2 and get backers vol 1..also cowboy bebop vol 1 of the manga all today.

NGE #4 Platinum-extra-shiny-edition arrived this morning. i've seen it several times already but the remeastering has made all the difference.

It was James's 12th birthday yesterday and so we went out for the day, but you wouldn't believe how hard it was to find any manga books I wanted! I ended up buying vol 9, 10 & 11 of Love Hina, vol 1 & 2 of The Warrior of Tao (looks good and gruesome ^_^), vol 1 of Flower of the Deep Sleep, vol 1 of Gate (on the back is says Bishounen Masterpiece, so how could I not buy it :lol: ) and as I have bought 2 Princess Ai dolls, I decided to buy the manga!

Seems an Amazon Marketplace seller made a major mistake to my advantage. Here is the heartwarming tale...

Last week I ordered R.O.D the Tv volume 7 with collectors box(Region 1) for £18.20. It arrived today but when I opened it, it was the entire series with all 7 DVD's boxed up. THEY ONLY CHARGED ME £18.20 FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES!!! I was like 'whoo!'. :D

...although now I have 5 singular volumes that I no longer want but i'm not complaining. :shock: :p

Today i bought:

Manga:
D.N.Angel volume 5
Immortal Rain volume 1
and Fushigi Yugi volume 3 (i've done it again, i don't actually have volume 2 yet, but annoyingly there were only a tonne of volumes 1, 3, and 4)

Anime:
Cowboy Bebop volume 3

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Last week I ordered R.O.D the Tv volume 7 with collectors box(Region 1) for £18.20. It arrived today but when I opened it, it was the entire series with all 7 DVD's boxed up. THEY ONLY CHARGED ME £18.20 FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES!!! I was like 'whoo!'. :D
Someone ballsed up big time there then :lol: Good for you!

I got Target Finder vol 1 today (nice bit of yaoi) and Chikyu Misaki vol 1.
I'm still waiting for most of the manga I ordered 2 Friday's ago to come into stock and I'm most looking forward to my Descendants of Darkness vol 1 and of course the rest of Kare Kano ^_^

Today I got two DVDs through the post; FMA vol.3 and vol.4. The R1 dvds are alot better than the R2 FMA dvds that have been released so far. The both cam with a little book with artwork in it and Vol.4 had 4 episodes + the first episode of Spiral.

My Aquarian Age thinpack and Avenger collection arrived today. The Avenger set is different to say the least, the DVD holders are in the lid and bottom of the tin they come in, with a piece of foam stuff separating them. Still, it also comes with four mini-cells and the tin itself looks good.

Back