Gungrave #3 MVM
Gungrave #4 MVM
Last Exile #6 ADV
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #5 ADV
The Castle of Cagliostro Optimum Asia
The Little Norse Prince Optimum Asia

all in r2

lots of stuff to wtach this week :)

After buying a new PC and a new DVD player, I can no longer watch any of my VCDs :( So having this urge to watch Escaflowne again, I bought the first 3 region 1 DVDs for a staggering £2.73 (for all 3) ^_^

I also got vol 2 of Kodocha (Child's Toy) and vol 4 of Tsukikage Ran from Otaku.
I also got around 70% of my latest order from UP1 through the post today. I doubt I'll ever place an order this big with them again but I wanted to catch up on all the manga I'm behind on and rather than order a couple of volumes of something, I decided to order everything available to date!
The stuff I got this morning:
Manga
Boys Over Flowers vol 14.
Cheeky Angel vol 8.
Descendants of Darkness vol 4, 5, 6 & 7.
D.N.Angel vol 9.
Evil's Return vol 2.
Full Moon wo Sagashite vol 3 (although I still haven't had vol 2 from a month ago!).
Girl Got Game vol 8.
Kare Kano vol 13, 15, 16 & 17.
Land of the Blindfolded vol 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Legal Drug vol 2 & 3.
Othello vol 4 & 5.
Prince of Tennis vol 7, 8 & 9.
Selfish Love (yaoi) vol 1 & 2.
The Wallflower vol 4.

DVDs
Angelic Layer Thinkpak.
Irresponsible Captain Tylor complete boxset.
Pretear Thinpak.
Silent Mobius complete collection (you should all buy this one, it cost a mere £16 for the entire series!).
Ultra Maniac vol 4.

Still to come:
Descendants of Darkness vol 1, 2 & 3.
Fushigi Yuugi vol 16.
Girl Got Game vol 6, 7, 9 & 10.
Hana Kimi vol 8.
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne vol 1.
Kare Kano vol 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 & 14.
Sensual Phrase vol 10.
The Wallflower vol 5.
Tokyo Boys and Girls vol 2.
(Although half of these were in stock when I ordered them, but now they're not :( ).

DVDs Aquarian Age Thinpak.

Just arrived today :

Manga :

.hack//Legend of the Twilight Volume 3
Aria Volumes 1, 2, & 3.
Desert Coral Volumes 2 & 3
Wolf's Rain Volume 1

DVD :

Wolf's Rain Limited Edition Box + Volume 1 + OST CD + Kiba Plushie :D

Other :

I won the prize draw on http://www.animetoshi.co.uk :)wink:), so the Hercule(Mr Satan) gashapon came today. Toshi also kindly threw in a super tiny yet very detailed Dhalsim figure, and some Transformer gashapon (the katakana reads "saundo ueebu" so, is it called "Soundwave" or something?).

Thanks Toshi!:D

Miaka-chan said:
DVDs Aquarian Age Thinpak.

Just ordered that for myself; probably should have saved the money for a series I want more, but saw the thinpak going cheap on Amazon marketplace and thought 'why not' (and yes, it's from a legit seller before anyone asks :p). Also ordered Tenjho Tenge vol 3, Last Exile vol 6 and Texhnolyze vol 3 over the last couple of days.

Today my Fake volume 7 came, and also my Naruto figures i won off ebay i think, though i can't be sure as i've got to collect the latter from the Post Office (it could also be my Ichigo Statue :? ) :)

I finally got the full series Samurai Champloo through the door today on 3 CD-Rs in PSP format so i put 6 eps onto my PSP (within 10mins) and have watched 2 so far! Also got Blood : Last Vampire from ebay which ive been waiting for, for ages so i cant wait to watch it!

My tax rebate finally came through today, and what better way to use that hard earned cash than on a well deserved splurge, thus I treated myself to the following:

RahXephon Thinpak
Azumanga Daioh Thinpak
Big 0 II Collection
S-cry-ed Collection
Jubei Chan Collection
Gundam Movie Boxset
Dual Boxset
Gantz Vol#8
Tenjho Tenge #3
Bleach #9 (manga)

valha said:
got Infinte Ryvius vol 1 and 2 today thank you Miaka-chan im really going to enjoy these :)
You'll be hooked very quickly :D

I received 8 Flower Comics Japanese shoujo manga books this morning ^_^
I'm kinda hoping someone will license Sexy Guardian, as it looks even hotter than Sensual (Kaikan) Phrase :twisted:

Failing miserably at my mission to not buy anything else before Expo, I went and bought Gravitation 3&4 and DN Angel 6. They were just sitting there on the shelf saying "buy me! buy me!" :oops:

Brought FY 3 n Culdcept 1 yesterday FY was so sad i was alomst in tears, but it just seems to get better n better ^_^ culdsept pritty diaspointing really :s

Back