The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Today i brought.... Exile Saga #1 YAY!! Azumangadoiuh #1 (tink thats spelt right :s) in Anime n Tokyo Mew Mew #1 in Manga @_@ theres so many i wanted them all!!! as per usual :3

Heh, i just mentioned this in the manga section.

I just bought Naruto, Warcraft, DearS and Suikoden 3.
All volume one, ive only read Naruto right now, and I quite enjoyed it :D

Thanks to my lovely friend (who is currently at Aya - lucky cow :lol: ), I have a further 48 episodes of Inuyasha to watch. She's a big fan of the show - it's her #1 anime - but she got fed-up with it at about episodes 106, when she says it gets "kiddified" and stupid, so I'm kinda hoping she was exaggerating, as it would be a shame to be put off it now, as so far I have been loving every minute.

Finally my recent amazon order came., Well nearly all of it :(

Anyway that had:
Negima! vol 6
Sexy Voice and Robo (this is like a phone book in size!)

Still waiting for Yotsuba&! vol 2 :(

(plus in non anime i got the 1996 Doctor Who TV movie on dvd :p )

MattDark said:
Heh, i just mentioned this in the manga section.

I just bought Naruto, Warcraft, DearS and Suikoden 3.
All volume one, ive only read Naruto right now, and I quite enjoyed it :D

I detect borders 3 for the price of 2 manga sale. Just brought Dears, Cromartie high school and By the sword all vol 1 in the sale. Was tempted by Suikoden 3 but sadly my local didn`t have Naruto in stock :(. Seriously considering getting this since I only seen praise for it so far from people.

i got 6 dvds this morning, all of them being ADV ones

Divergence Eve: Vol.1
DNAngel: Vol.1 - The Dawn Of Dark
Gravion: Vol.2 - Knights Of Gravity
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Platinum Series: Vol.4
Last Exile: Vol.5 - Grand Stream
New Fist Of The North Star: Vol.3

just waiting on my Beez titles for the month and RahXephon Theatrical Movie (Hyb) Limited Edition from UPs

necromancer_1983 said:
I've just ordered the Nadesico boxset from www.blahdvd.com. I hope everyone else manages to snap this up for £14.99 before they realise their mistake. Thanks Mangaminx for telling me about this :D

Hehe already ordered mine via a mate :D You think they would have learned after BGC 2040 :p Thanks again Mangaminx

Today, well i say today i mean saturday, i got a brand new copy of the Ghost in the Shell movie! I watched it today and was very very impressed by it, really good movie!

while at Ayacon i picked up Texhnolyse #1 (boy is that hard to spell!), Haibane Renmei #2 and the third manga book of Fruits Basket. my wallet hurts.

Today i bought:
Anime:
Chrono Crusade volume 1

Manga:
Fake volume 4
D.N.Angel volume 3
and Doll volume 1

Yesterday i was also quite happy because i went to Tesco and finally found the limited edition Manga style highlighters Stabilo are doing

Back