The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Wow, awesome deal there, how'd you manage that?

As for me, I bought Volume 2 of Rumbled Hearts anime, Volume 2 of the Cowboy Bebop Shooting Star manga to complete that, and volumes 3, 4 and 5 of GTO. Since I've been home I dug up my old manga collection to find a lot of unfinished series', in fact the only ones I did finish were Battle Royale, Chobits, FLCL and Spirited Away. Need to complete Dragonball, GTO, Trigun and Naruto before I get back to buying new series'.

Edit: Also renewed my yearly subscription with Neo, and with my new magazine today I got volume 1 of Initial Grand Prix. Haven't watched it yet though.

I got my My-Hime vol7 'Premium Collectors Edition' this morning.
(I ordered this yesterday at around 12pm, and i recieved it today at friggin 7.30 am!! now thats awsome.)

now since a few peeps on the forums here have been going on about how good it is, i can finally agree that it is an awsome collectors edition.
And infact i have taken pics to show those who may still be interested in what it looks like (and also cos of the fact that i like to take pics lol )

(Click on the pics for a bigger view)

Front

Front - 2D Diorama

Side 1

Back

Side 2

Inside Box & Cover

(and the funny thing is, i still have not watched Volume 4 yet, AND i still have not purchased volumes 5 & 6)

My Eureka 7 special edition box arrived today with the T-shirt, first manga, OST and first DVD. So finally got some more to watch now.

Eflen Lied vectors 2 3 and 4 should be arriving on monday.

Today i also bought the Dominion: Tank Police OVA's (£4.99 delivered x2) and the New Dominion: Tank Police series (£5.99) dvd. I remember watching these on sci-fi back when Tenchi etc was on Cartoon Network. These were on at the same time the Street Fighter 2 anime movie was being aired on the same channel. I remember sitting up till 2-3am watching them and it was a bloody great series and i cant wait to watch them again.

I hate HMV, their prices are so cheap right now its crazy. I've spent around about £110 this week on new dvds alone.

ridley said:
Nyu said:
I hate HMV, their prices are so cheap right now its crazy. I've spent around about £110 this week on new dvds alone.

im pretty taken aback by this, are you saying you would rather pay more?

You read it wrong, I hate them because theres so much good cheap anime that my wallet is taking a right beating. :lol:

Nyu said:
ridley said:
Nyu said:

im pretty taken aback by this, are you saying you would rather pay more?

You read it wrong, I hate them because theres so much good cheap anime that my wallet is taking a right beating. :lol:

oh lol sorry, i guess you right then :lol:

Recieved Hellsing boxset and Eureka 7 vol 5 and Neon Genesis Evangelion vol 10 (manga) in the post this morning.

Pre ordered some dvds from anime online.

Ah! My Goddess vol 3
Basilisk vol 1
Elemental Gelade vol 2
Trinity Blood vol 1

Back