The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

The Last anime DVD i got was "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World". I didn't really have a clue what i was expecting; just bought it cos i had most of the other anime at the shop. The Subs are quite good and the comedy is actually quite laugh out loud. Not much sight of a storyline though.

Just ordered these from Play, so they should arrive early next week. :D

Burn Up Excess - Complete Collection,

Hellsing disks 1 to 4 ( Buying them as singles worked out cheaper than buying the box set. lol :D )

Ghost In the Shell ( Thought it was about time I bought a new copy of the movie. Had my current version with it's 2 second out of sync sound track for years. lol )

And also Jinki Extend disk 2 was posted out yesterday, so that should be arriving any time now.

Coyote Ragtime Show #1 poped through my letter box just as I was about to go to work. Back home now so I can watch it :D

Aslo had an e-mail from UP saying my order is on it's way - more when it arrives :D

Now to go and scoure the net for some buildable/paintable model mecha kits...

InuYasha DVD season ONE pre-ordered from HMV.. Cost £25.00, contained 2 discs.. was extremely good, although there was a problem with disc 2 which i revealed in the post 'InuYasha Season One cover art', but all in all very proud to finally have this anime in the uk.

Pomtry said:
Looking to buy hellsing the Box set today if I have time :shock:

If you have the space on your shelf, buy the 4 disks as singles from Play like I did, they're selling them cheaper than they're selling the box set for. lol :D

( Now I just have to wait for them to arrive. :( )

I’ve ordered all the Texhnolyze DVD’s at bargain prices from Anime-On-Line and Kino no Tabi – Book One of the Beautiful World from UP1.

Tasker said:
Pomtry said:
Looking to buy hellsing the Box set today if I have time :shock:

If you have the space on your shelf, buy the 4 disks as singles from Play like I did, they're selling them cheaper than they're selling the box set for. lol :D

( Now I just have to wait for them to arrive. :( )

All my shelves are taken up by manga I dont have any anime at all :lol:

And I failed in my attempt to buy them College held me back

Graced the local post office depo with my presence this morning to pick this lot up, was out when the posty called yesterday.
alita.jpg

Imminent arrivals:

Anime:
Ah my Goddess TV 2
Speed Grapher 1

Figures & Kits:
Patlabour OVA : Griffon - action figure, partner to the Ingram I posted
Gundam HG kit: Slaughter Dagger (Gundam Seed Stargazer)
Tachikoma 1/12 kit - winging it's way from Hong Kong

Due to arrive this year:
1/8 scale kit of a Landmate from Appleseed :D

Mr B said:
Graced the local post office depo with my presence this morning to pick this lot up, was out when the posty called yesterday.
alita.jpg

Imminent arrivals:

Anime:
Ah my Goddess TV 2
Speed Grapher 1

Figures & Kits:
Patlabour OVA : Griffon - action figure, partner to the Ingram I posted
Gundam HG kit: Slaughter Dagger (Gundam Seed Stargazer)
Tachikoma 1/12 kit - winging it's way from Hong Kong

Due to arrive this year:
1/8 scale kit of a Landmate from Appleseed :D

nice haul!
i like it when peeps take pics of their new things...dunno why

Back