The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I’ve ordered all four volumes of Kino’s Journey from Play.com today. A bargain at only £5.99 a disc! Heard some really good things about this series, so I’m quite excited.

harkins said:
I’ve ordered all four volumes of Kino’s Journey from Play.com today. A bargain at only £5.99 a disc! Heard some really good things about this series, so I’m quite excited.

only 5.99 you say, interesting.

Nyu said:
harkins said:

only 5.99 you say, interesting.
Well it’s going for about 8 quid a volume on Amazon and ADV’s sites, so I guess it’s due to be discontinued some time soon. When this happens it amazing how quickly volume 1 disappears (happened with Generator Gawl and Dirty Pair – Flash). So if you fancy Kino’s Journey don’t hang around.

1 DVD Japanese Animated Film: Studio Ghibli: Hayao Miyazaki-dir Spirited Away: 2dvd GBP 4.99
1 DVD Japanese Animated Film Tokyo Godfathers GBP 3.99

both from HMV, both great prices :D

harkins said:
...happened with Generator Gawl...

Funny you should mention that, I was looking for the first disk last night on Play and Amazon, but neither had it. :( :x

Went into Traveling man at lunch today for a mooch and have a guess what they had 1 copy left of. :D Bought that, the first disk of Trigun and You're Under Arrest - Mini Specials 1 in their 3 for 2 offer.

As for Kino, when ever I see the advert for it, i'm never sure if I fancy it or not. :? It's guaranteed though that the moment you can't buy it anymore, i'll want it. :roll: lol

Bleach vol 8, 9 & 10 - was expecting them tommorow (thursday), but I'm not complaining about a 24 hr turn around from ordering 'em on-line to 'em being posted through my letter box :D

Ordered some manga today:

One Piece vol 5 + 6
battle club vol 2
and thought i would give Naruto a go as well..so got the first volume of the manga.

i havn't updated this in a while so i thought i'd show a pic of the loot i got in the past 2 months.
some of the items i got was during my holiday in Malaysia/Singapore.

(Click on the images for a bigger view)

For the first time since... forever, I actually went in to Forbidden Planet and then left without actually buying anything.

But... I did order all the volumes of Kino's Journey from Play, which I'm very happy about.

Bought my first anime DVDs and manga today since I started University in September!

Bought all 4 volumes of the Azumanga Daioh manga from The Book Depository.

And Animewise, I bought Volume 1 with the artbox (for the other 2 volumes) of Rumbling Hearts from 1Up.

Robotech: The New Generation boxset and the complete Magical Knight Rayearth boxset (s1&2 bricks with a cheap card cover that is cheaper than buying the 2 seasons seperately :lol:) arrived today.

Back