The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

on monday i recieved in the post was a 'Excellent' model of Ichigo from Bleach, looks so cool, its about 20cm high and his holding the sword near his back. very detailed and a cool display!

After much deliberation I decided to get the first G Gundam boxset. Someone I know recommended it to me about 10 times, so I finally gave in ^__^
Also thought I'd try out Gantz and Peace Maker Kurogane.

Not today, but yesterday bought <b>Cromartie High School vol.1</b>

Wanted to save reading it for later but couldn't resist sampling a little:
Got as far as the incident of applying adhesive to the 37,042nd domino - anyone familiar with CHS are possibly chuckling to themselves at the reference - well it made me laugh.
Look forward to savouring the rest...

Just paid for my order to Otaku! Getting Hikaru no Go volume 4, Green Green volume 2 and Tactics volume 2. Plus after very little deliberation, decided to try out Gun x Sword ^__^

<b>I picked up yesterday:</b>
Planettes - 2,3
Doubt - 2
Is - 2
Cheeky Angel - 11
Love Roma - 1
Shoujo - 1
Visitor - 1
Chibi Vampire - 1

<b>On there way to me:</b>
Absolute Boyfriend - 1
Wallflower - 1
Kare First Love - 1,2
Your and My Secret - 1
Skip Beat - 1,2

McIcy said:
The Zero No Tsukaima anime boxset is my latest item and now I am off to get Full Metal Panic :D

Listen, brag about your Bootleg Boxsets somewhere else.
This is one of the strictest forums I have ever been to on piracy. There are many of us who consider an ethical positive stance on unlicensed fansubs, yet we keep our politics to ourselves in light of the forum policy.

And then you go and brag about your bootleg purchases.

And don't counter this with the usual thieves defence of it aint hurting anybody, its too hard to tell if they are legit or not or I am too poor/wouldn't buy ti anyway at full price.

Finding myself with an hour or so to kill in town I took the unexpected chance to visit Ottakars and picked up
Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist volume 4.

(Although it got me a stamp for Ottakar's Manga club it seems that promotion is coming to an end)

Laughing Manji said:
McIcy said:
The Zero No Tsukaima anime boxset is my latest item and now I am off to get Full Metal Panic :D

This is one of the strictest forums I have ever been to on piracy. There are many of us who consider an ethical positive stance on unlicensed fansubs, yet we keep our politics to ourselves in light of the forum policy.

And don't counter this with the usual thieves defence of it aint hurting anybody, its too hard to tell if they are legit or not or I am too poor/wouldn't buy ti anyway at full price.
Lmao.

Bought Eureka Seven volume 1 recently, it's actually awesome. Good mecha is rare to find.

I’ve ordered the Paranoia Agent box set today. And I’ve just got my first manga delivered. It’s Anne Freaks.

Sadly it’s gone wrong though. I thought I’d ordered volumes 1 & 2. But Amazon have sent 2 & 3. I’m blaming them as they didn’t number them on the site and I went off the images. Now to find vol 1.

Laughing Manji said:
McIcy said:

Actually I didn't know it was a bootlegged copy, if I see a dvd boxset for sale I buy it. I can't say I ever stop and think oh no its a boxset thinpack style therefore illegal pirate..... I usually think Great a series I want at a good price. I've only ever had one bad dvd boxset and that was Initial D series 4 part 1 and 2 and that was only bad because the subbing was miles off not even getting the characters names wrong

Oh and on the buying note, my amp on ebay will end soon giving a nice influx of cash into my account allowing me to finally get a copy of Full Metal Panic

Got:

Case Closed The Movie: The Time Bombed SkyScraper
Pokemon The Move: Lucario and the Mystery Of Mew 2 Disc Special Edition featuring a New dub for Pokemon the Mastermind Of Mirage Pokemon.

Back