The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Hakuoki OVAs (Amazon UK) - I only preordered this because of the price. It might get cancelled if I don't like the show after watching the first season.
K-On!! season 2 complete boxset (Amazon UK) - This will probably be dispatched with the Gurren Lagann CE.
Mai Mai Miracle early bird collector's edition (Kickstarter) - ordered yesterday.

Some pre orders!
Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust [Blu-ray]
Jormungand: The Complete Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Steins Gate: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] - (already have the parts but ordered anyway, keeping the order depends on price and art work)
Bleach Complete Series 12 - Zanpakuto: The Alternate Tale (my guilty pleasure show)
High School Dxd: Complete Series Collection [Blu-ray] (for my partner ..sorta, I genuinely enjoyed the story haha)

Considering ordering the K-ON!! boxset even though I have the singles, shall see.
Magi & K will be ordered depending on reviews of quality.

brought

Tokyo Revelation (R2)
Gunsmith Cats Bulletproof
Detonator Orgun (R2)
Rune Soldier Complete Series

R G Veda – OVA
Sabre Marionette J Again

deadman wonderland bluray
last exile fam part 2
nura season 2 part 1
dusk maiden of amnesia
bleach 13 part 1
fairy tail 6
naruto shippuden 16
sword art part 3
hakuoki OVAs

lily cat
princess nine
mighty space miner
dallos
my dear merie
hakkenden dog warriors
silent mobius movie 1 * If anyone knows where to find the second movie tell me*
dragon half
lupin the 3rd bye bye lady liberty

yeeeeep

bakum4tsu said:
I wish i had the same "sanity" as some people here and buy tons of anime like that... lol

There are a few things that you need to do if you plan on buying anime,

1 dedication
2 love for your hobby
3 looking for bargains
4 loads of space
5 concentration

And of course money.

I buy them because I love anime sure not all of them are perfect but I enjoy them all. Having a huge collection shows my dedication and love for them.

Even a poor man can have a huge collection if he puts his mind to it.

animefreak17 said:
bakum4tsu said:
I wish i had the same "sanity" as some people here and buy tons of anime like that... lol

1 dedication
2 love for your hobby
3 looking for bargains
4 loads of space
5 concentration

And of course money.

I buy them because I love anime sure not all of them are perfect but I enjoy them all. Having a huge collection shows my dedication and love for them.

I know all that and we have talked about it in the past but one thing I am sure, I dont wanna find myself in the future needing money and looking at my shelfs and see a loads of anime in there lol I mean, i do like anime and i buy what i really like, , still i dont go out spending a ton cause there are things that i see and like but not enough to buy them.

i try to save because you never know what might happen in the future and you might need it.

bakum4tsu said:
animefreak17 said:
bakum4tsu said:

1 dedication
2 love for your hobby
3 looking for bargains
4 loads of space
5 concentration

And of course money.

I know all that and we have talked about it in the past but one thing I am sure, I dont wanna find myself in the future needing money and looking at my shelfs and see a loads of anime in there lol I mean, i do like anime and i buy what i really like, , still i dont go out spending a ton cause there are things that i see and like but not enough to buy them.

i try to save because you never know what might happen in the future and you might need it.

Yeah I know I get that but I'm a now person I like to enjoy my self while I'm a live because you don't know when you could die from anything

A accident
Illness
The end of the world
Killed/ murdered
Anything thing really

Yeah fine save a lil up and buy with what you want to spend you have left.

I mean you could die tomorrow and you had everything planed out what your going to do but you can't because your dead and that's why I'm a now person I live in the present and past because the future is uncertain and planning something in the far future is pointless cause you never know what might happen.

I don't mean to sound like the voice of doom and gloom but it's the truth and that's why I'm enjoying my self of what I like doing and that's watching and collecting anime

Actually there's a anime called (C) and it has a good debate about spending ether on the future or spend in the present

Tenjho Tenge Volumes 1-17 (£10 Free postage works out about 50p a volume)
I checked the wiki and it says theres 22 volumes but i can't find any past 19

Bought Nura Eish Of the Yokai Clan series 1 part 1 one off ebay and Bought Pokemon 4ever and pokemon Heroes bluray combo pack from HMV. been playing Pokemon diamond so it's persuaded me to watch the movies. Yeah i bought Pokemon! Don't judge me!

Back