The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from UP1 USA:
Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess - BD/DVD

Something for my society to watch in case they're interested, I don't want to watch Ghibli movies all the time (they're great but there are other movies out there).

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ova Collection (For £3.50 on Cex)
Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt Complete Series Limited edition Blu-ray (For £19 Free postage on ebay)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Will of fire edition (For £28 including postage on amazon)

Kite said:
Pre-ordered The Place Promised in Our Early Days / Voices of a Distant Star Twin Pack Blu-Ray from Amazon for £12.80
Really nice price, its a shame that it doesnt have a confirmed date yet since Andrew told that the amazon uk date its not confirmed.

I would pre order it but to get free shipping to Portugal i have to spend at least £25 and for that i need to stick another item in there, though im not sure if they send the item in stock right away.

I say this cause ive ordered garden of words and double pack the girl who leapt and summer wars and they didnt send the second one yet nor they have mentioned anything about it. Ive said to send items together as possible but still.. unless they are waiting a bit since 10th of Feb its not that far away..

Cowboy Bebop Blu Ray Collectors Edition Part 1
Fairy Tail Collections 1 & 2 Blu Ray DVD Combo Packs
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time/Summer Wars Blu Ray Movie Pack
One Piece Collection 1

Quite a few purchases this week:

In Newcastle:
NightS
His Favourite 1
Strobe Edge 8
2 small Origami Cyclone figures
1 small Roy Mustang figure
1 Sailor Mars phone charm

In Glasgow:
Spice and Wolf Novel 10
Black Butler 16
His Favourite 2
Alice the 101st 3
Alice Love Fables Toy Box

In Edinburgh:
Kamisama Kiss 14
Watamote 2
Bride of the Water God 13

And a belated Christmas gift from a friend:
The Men of Tango

tpvj.png

GET HYPE.

So, what else did I miss while I was away (and had no money)? Apart from the Bubblegum Crisis Kickstarter.Mention that and you're dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya anime legends (£8)
Code Geass season 2 Blu-ray (£10 from Cex)
Black lagoon Season 2 Blu-ray (£5)
Bleach Hell Verse Blu-ray (£5)

Back