The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

fabricatedlunatic said:
Tind said:
Way late, but finally ordered Highschool of the Dead from AOL, hopefully this is a better release than Dance in the Vampire Bund.
The Blu-ray? Manga's HotD should be exactly the same as Sentai's (no PAL conversion necessary).

No, the DVD, I'm not really into BR yet.

One Piece Collection 3...I'm glad I fell behind buying the OP DVDs, because these collections are WAY better value than those old Voyage ones.

17502149.jpg

41297522.jpg

Gotta love payday

animefreak17 said:
mangaman74 said:
Papuwa Complete Collection

:? really .............................. thats all really ?

you know what im talking about lol

That was just a single amazon trader order.

Just to make you happy though I have just preordered the following from Planetaxel,
Dojin Works - Classic Ciollections
Ah My Buddha - Classic Collections

And I also preordered the following video game,
Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

@mangaman74

oh come on i was only joking cause you always get loads at a time and i thought it would be a lil giggle if brought it up

Ah My Buddha is good if you like ecchi .....................iv got that its also has its funny moments aswell a

animefreak17 said:
@mangaman74

oh come on i was only joking cause you always get loads at a time and i thought it would be a lil giggle if brought it up

Ah My Buddha is good if you like ecchi .....................iv got that its also has its funny moments aswell a

What is an 'a' ?

Also I knew you were joking about my buying habits. Both Ah My Buddha and Dojin Work are shows I have thought about getting before but since new budget releases were due in August I held off getting them until the new releases were on Planetaxel.

I didn't mean to put a in sorry

Also next Saturday I'm getting a load from hmv cause of the uk releases I haven't got but I'm worried about any of the releases being cut like in another thread saying that strike witchs 2 might be cut, there's nothing about this yet but if there is any thats cut I'd like to see it in the cut thread, dose anyone know about any of the hmv releases being cut

animefreak17 said:
I didn't mean to put a in sorry

Also next Saturday I'm getting a load from hmv cause of the uk releases I haven't got but I'm worried about any of the releases being cut like in another thread saying that strike witchs 2 might be cut, there's nothing about this yet but if there is any thats cut I'd like to see it in the cut thread, dose anyone know about any of the hmv releases being cut
Google / BBFC's website?
HMV releases could be anything.

Today got my first region 1 dvd for my freshly 'hacked' dvd player. Needed something cheap to make sure the hack worked so got Initial D vol 01 for a quid. The hack worked but with the way the picture jiggles about I think I'll stick to region 2 in the future :(

Back