The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Latest UP1 order,
AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day Complete Series Premium Ed DVD/Blu-ray
Hidamari Sketch x Specials DVD
Kimi Ni Todoke -From Me to You- Box Set 3 Premium Edition DVD/Blu-ray
Mahoromatic: I'm Home Special DVD

From Amazon:

With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child - Vol. 2-3 (I already have Vol. 2 but I'm buying it as a gift for someone else.)
Millennium Snow - Vol. 1-2 (As a fan of Ouran I thought it would be good to read Bisco Hatori's earlier work.)

Needless collection (Blu ray of course)
Heavens lost property series 1 and 2 (Blu ray)
Unlimited Blade Works (Blu ray)

I really have the import bug now, costing me a damn fortune

Oh ...
And all of the Haruhi Suzumiya books that are currently released...

Off topic I wish that the Fate Stay Night anime was the UBW route... Way better than the Fate one... Oh well, I guess I can make do with the movie...

From UP1:
School Rumble - Season 1 - After seeing you all talking about it, i had to check it out. Looks like my sorta show!
Tsubasa - Season 1 - I got the CLAMP bug!!! XXXHolic bought it out of me. On a mission to get the second season, Kobato & Magic Knight Rayearth next :p

I tend to stick to the UK market, other then my Ranma boxsets & the Korean "My Sassy Girl" but i have a feeling I'm going to getting a ton more Region 1's .. ehehe.

I wasn't criticising Endless Eight, merely having a bit of fun with one of Koizumi"s lines! I've always put forward my view that Endless Eight was good, and that the payoff of the final episode was fully worth the previous seven weeks of repetition. That said, the animation of the Sigh arc wasn't bad.

My main problem with S2 was that the art style seemed to have become "K-ONified" and didn't feel as polished as the first season.

Got Witchblade and Fate/Stay Night from AoL. Will get Initial D stages 2, 3 and 4 (s.a.v.e. versions) over the weekend, probably from UP1.

P.S. I've just finished rewatching Haruhi S2 and I was just thinking that it looked very K-On stylee. And I enjoyed Endless 8.

In Brighton I got:

.Hack//Legend of the Twilight volumes 1-3
The All-New Tenchi Muyo! volume 1
Tenchi Muyo! Sasami Stories
Hayate the Combat Butler volume 9
Soul Eater part 1

All for 24 quid.

Ordered Hayate the Combat Butler volume 8 when I got home.

Gantz volumes 10-15.

Read them and decided to then order all the others that are currently available...

well over budget this month now... oh well

Back