The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

my orders for
King Of Bandit Jing (Complete Collection)
Shrine Of Morning Mist

have been cancelled due to not being available but in there place
King Of Bandit Jing another dvd bearing the same name
&
Simoun - Endless Melody Collection

Anime:

One Piece Collection 1: Ep. 1-26 from Right Stuf (mainly on animefreak's recommendation).

Manga:

Laon Vol 5-6 and The Drops of God Vol 3 from United Publications.
Durarara!! Vol 2 and FLCL omnibus from Forbidden Planet Middlesbrough.

cancelled law of ueki and ordered

El Cazador De La Bruja - Complete Series
Fate / Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
Tokyo Majin - Complete Series
Jing - King Of Bandits (Complete Collection)
Metal Skin Panic - MADOX-01 (15th Anniversary Edition)

il order law of ueki next time

From Planetaxel,
Shakugan No Shana - Season 1 Box Set (Blu-ray + DVD)
The World God Only Knows Season 2 Blu-ray
Shangri-La Part 1 (Limited Edition)
Shangri-La Part 2
Ghost Sweeper Mikami - Collection 3
Ghost Sweeper Mikami - Collection 4

From a play.com trader,
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar Collection 1

Making use of PlanetAxel's last day of free shipping I bought:
Squid Girl Season 1 Blu-ray
Okami-san and Her Seven Companions DVD/BD boxset

From Planetaxel,
No. 6 (Blu-ray)
Freezing - Complete Series (Blu-ray/DVD)
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar Collection 2
Kurenai (Complete Collection)
Hatsukoi Limited (Complete Collection)
Otoboku Complete Classic
And Yet The Town Moves (Complete Collection)
He Is My Master (Complete Collection)

From an amazon.com trader,
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar Special (Ltd Edition)

@DAME if i knew that was there i would of brought it but next time il buy it thanks manga man

wait iv gone on to the browse section and Freezing isn't showing up why but when i type in the name it pops up?

af, your use of "dame" when you mean "damn" is the one typo I don't ever want you to correct. It makes me smile every time.

ayase said:
af, your use of "dame" when you mean "damn" is the one typo I don't ever want you to correct. It makes me smile every time.

fine fine but i checked the browser on axelplanet and Freezing didn't show up on it but when i name checked it it came up why isn't it on the browser cause if its not on the browser that means theres other anime series that isn't on my wishlist

XXXHolic Season 1 part 2 while I was in town today and ordered Hayate the Combat Butler volume 12 when I came home.

Got to track down a cheap copy of part 1 now, since I need episodes 9-12 as I already own the first 2 R1 volumes which I bought when United Publications had them for £3 each.

ayase said:
I thought it was as far as he got typing "Doraemon" from memory.

animefreak17 said:
@DAME if i knew that was there i would of brought it but next time il buy it thanks manga man

wait iv gone on to the browse section and Freezing isn't showing up why but when i type in the name it pops up?

I'm no dame animefreak :twisted:

Do what I do - have a link to amazon.com with anime in release date order. That way you know when something new is coming out.

When it isn't on Planetaxel's site I send them an email usually with a link to amazon's listing.

Also, if you still ca'n find Freezing at Planetaxel try this link,
https://www.planetaxel.com/product/Free ... 4400095153

It was a lot of fun finding No. 6 on there due to the search system (eventually I got it by clicking another title and viewing all S23 BD releases, in order to capture it for wishlist purposes). Shame I can't order it yet though as I don't want anything arriving when I'm not around due to my ditzy postmen: I'd really wanted No. 6 to be released a little earlier.

R

Back