The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Now that exams are finally over my attempt to cure a hangover is through a anime order consisting of:
Princess jellyfish
Mongolian Chop Squad
Big Windup
Mushishi
Pre-ordered anohana

pre-ordered the following.
Blue Exorcist 4
Fushigi Yugi Season 1 Collection
Golgo 13 Collection 4
Lupin the 3rd: First TV Series Complete Collection
Puella Magi Madoka Magica vol 3

@Lawrence

yeah but i haven't seen ya on here, either iv got bad paying attention skills or or we dont see ya on here as much ........................................ bad attention skills lol

Mardock Scramble BD, also preordered Roujin Z and Broken Blade in the same format.

Supporting the UK industry here, don't let me down guys.

That comment was more directed at the industry itself, but okay. Good to know someone else is buying UK BDs, anyway.

i do buy uk DVD and region 1,3,4 DVDs from axle planet mostly axle planet dvds but the problems with uk dvds is

sometimes

they edit/cut a few scenes in animes e.g. code geass, paranoia agent, battle vixens season 2, ect ect ect

they take along time to release them

ect ect

but if a anime does get edited or anything like that or doesn't release the next season i order them from region 1

but i do preorder region 2 dvds from HMV when they come up on there, but only if there not romantic or tragedy or iv got them from axle planet

Oh I'm not against importing by any means, but I would like to see more anime on BD and the only thing that's likely to encourage UK distros to put out more BDs is buying the ones they do put out. Especially since Roujin Z doesn't even have a US release, and Broken Blade is coming here after only four months of being out in the US (which is great, by UK standards).

ayase said:
Oh I'm not against importing by any means, but I would like to see more anime on BD and the only thing that's likely to encourage UK distros to put out more BDs is buying the ones they do put out.

Amen to that.

sanji no 1 said:
Bought another 1p DVD, this time it was Vampire wars. I wish most animes were that cheap lol

dude if all anime dvds was that much my small room would be full shelfs that id ask my dad to sort out the attic for me

recent (and future) manga and anime

i have recently been slowly compiling a collection of anime and manga, i recently got the first season of k-on, afro samurai, bleach series 5 part 2, complete death note and complete first anime adaptation of fullmetal alchemist.
as for manga i have bought blue exorcist volume 1, bakuman volume 1.
however my monetary value will increase exponentially soon, so if i have no time to post in 2 months i'll just say what i'm going to buy now...
angel beats complete (already pre-ordered)
spice and wolf first season (already pre-ordered)
baka and test season 1 (already pre-ordered)
d gray man episodes 1-51
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood complete
the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya both seasons and movie
baccano complete
soul eater complete
claymore complete
chobits complete
negima series 1 and 2
excel saga complete
elfen lied complete
dn angel
dance in the vampire bund
berserk
and in manga fullmetal alchemist 1-27 in presentation box (although may just get the 3 in one volumes as it comes out cheaper, tell me what you think i should do)
chobits omnibus one
one piece omnibus one
negima omnibus one
high school of the dead hardback and colour omnibus
bleach omnibus one and two
naruto omnibus one
k-on volume 1
cardcaptor sakura omnibus 1
pandora hearts volume 1

Re: recent (and future) manga and anime

manga_addicted95 said:
Long list of awesome items!

Wow some nice stuff in there, hopefully you manage to acquire all the stuff you plan to purchase, and also Welcome to the forums ^_^

Anyway going to scour PlanetAxel for some stuff before this free postage thing ends, edit it later ^_^

MrLaserSharkKH said:
manga_addicted95 said:
Long list of awesome items!

Wow some nice stuff in there, hopefully you manage to acquire all the stuff you plan to purchase, and also Welcome to the forums ^_^

Anyway going to scour PlanetAxel for some stuff before this free postage thing ends, edit it later ^_^

thats what im doing this monday im buying loads of DVDs before they stop it.

the best way is to buy as many cheap ones as possible

animefreak17 said:
That tends to be what I do when shopping with Planet Axel. Considering buying Romeo X Juliet and another series MVM has but I'm guessing out of print at the moment from there. Only issue I have with RXJ atm is part 1 is £4 whereas part 2 is £30. Whereas the save edition with that horrible green bar is £13.

I really need to sort out my wish list...

reborn said:
animefreak17 said:
That tends to be what I do when shopping with Planet Axel. Considering buying Romeo X Juliet and another series MVM has but I'm guessing out of print at the moment from there. Only issue I have with RXJ atm is part 1 is £4 whereas part 2 is £30. Whereas the save edition with that horrible green bar is £13.

I really need to sort out my wish list...

you should see my wish list

i just buy the cheap ones to the expensive ones so that way il have brought loads of dvds and as time goes by i continue the same thing over and over buying lesser cheap ones and buying more expensive ones till iv brought all of them from cheap to expensive its a Genius idea to buy loads quickly while quickly buying more expensive ones

Back