The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Preordered some Region A blu-rays from Planetaxel,

Queens Blade 2 - The Evil Eye Collection
Darker Than Black - Season 2 With OVAs (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) Limited Edition

fabricatedlunatic said:
Spicy Wolf II arrived and, for those who are interested, the BDs are A & B. Photos later ^___^

Noo mine's still in transit. I already saw a pretty picture of the box on another forum and am jealous ;_;

I'm not 100% sure about Oreimo either given how much people seemed to start moaning endlessly about it online after a certain point, but eh, it looked cool enough and pretty LEs are sexy :D

Also everything in the world seemed to parody it for a while, so it will be nice to understand my parody doujinshi fully >_>;

R

Brought The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA (just been shipped), Aria Season 3 and Hellsing manga volume 9 (waiting to be shipped) from United Publications.

Anime:
- Ouran HS Host Club (complete series)
- Black Butler (Part I)
- Sekirei (complete series)

Manga:

- K-on v.3
- Bungaku shoujo v.3
- Rosario to vampire second season v.5
- Haruhi v. 9
- Kobato v.5 and Ray 3 (These two are in Spanish)

Macros Plus

Its been a long time since I watched this. Saw a copy in cex for 2.50 and snapped it up.

I used to see this on sale everywhere a few years ago, but it just seemed to dissapear.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Spicy Wolf II arrived and, for those who are interested, the BDs are A & B. Photos later ^___^

Got mine today, it's nice that there's space for season 1 but unfortunate that they lacked the foresight to make it so the BD season 1 set doesn't look out of place being in a smaller case than the DVD sized S2 case.

Not that big a deal, though, is it? I mean, most people will have the box displayed with its spine facing outwards. Out of sight...

I could, if I wanted to, display it the other way as the DVD/BD case matches perfectly the S1 DVD re-release (which I bought after giving away the original set). And yes, I have left the shrink wrap on the box except the part I cut away over the open end. I'm a sad man who needs help, okay!?

i pre-ordered
Birdy The Mighty: Decode 2
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 5
Gantz live movie
Sacred Blacksmith
2001 Nights
Bleach Series 6 Complete
Freedom
Black Butler Series 1 Part1
Dance In The Vampire Bund
Phantom Requiem For The Phantom part 1
Strike Witches Complete Series 1
Vampire Knight Guilty Complete Series

fabricatedlunatic said:
Not that big a deal, though, is it? I mean, most people will have the box displayed with its spine facing outwards. Out of sight...

I could, if I wanted to, display it the other way as the DVD/BD case matches perfectly the S1 DVD re-release (which I bought after giving away the original set). And yes, I have left the shrink wrap on the box except the part I cut away over the open end. I'm a sad man who needs help, okay!?

I just ended up sticking the BD season 1 set in the filler box that came with S2 it's not perfect but it's less unsightly than leaving everything as is.

My blu ray import of copy of Dance in the vampire bund and Xam'd vol1 just arrived :D long weekend of anime for me.

Just preordered Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 5, Gantz live movie & Sacred Blacksmith, going to be a long few months of anime.

Utena box set 3 (R1)
Blue Exorcist 2 (R1)
Tiger & Bunny 4 blu-ray special edition
Tiger & Bunny character song single
And one really annoying unrelated doujinshi I had to get through a deputy service.

R

Ordered some more manga at the weekend, hopefully some will arrive today.

Included the second Card captor Sakura omnibus, the latest two volumes of Higurashi, Claymore 18, Negima 30, Sumomomo 8 and some other things I forget about.

I was also going to get planetes, but pondered too long and it now seems to be temporarily out of stock most likely thanks to looter gits

AKIRA Blu-ray/DVD Combo Steelbook.
Slayers the Complete First Three Seasons. (R1)
Mobile Suit Gundam W Anime Legends box 1 and 2.

Although Box 1 of Gundam W hasn't even been sent yet because of Beez's warehouse getting caught up in the riots...

I like how it's being labelled Gundam W now too.

And why hasn't Beez released Gundam, Z Gundam, G Gundam and some of the other OVAs yet?

Back