The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Revolutionary Girl Utena boxset 2-The Black Rose Saga
Spice and Wolf Season 1(Viridian Collection)
The Astonishing Work of Osamu Tezuka
Hakugei-Legend of the Moby Dick complete collection(another classic added to my Osamu Dezaki collection)
(pre-order)Spice and Wolf Season 2
(pre-order)Eden of the East Movie 2-Paradise Lost

Anime:

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kira file 1 LE DVD ^_^

My first Japanese anime import, and I have to say I'm very impressed. It came in a beautiful box, a lovely booklet a pop up of Rika and Satoko as magical girls and a D with Rena's seiyuu singing the ED song, which I have got currently on repeat. ^_^

Manga:

Fairy Tail volume 1

I needed to get back into reading the manga.

I dont know if this is the right topic to ask this question, but has anyone who ordered from rightstuf ever had a problem when they sent the copy of their card for their first order. I know one block of digits can be covered but i'm still a bit bothered with the idea of it and the potential oppurtunity of fraud.

sean morrison said:
I dont know if this is the right topic to ask this question, but has anyone who ordered from rightstuf ever had a problem when they sent the copy of their card for their first order. I know one block of digits can be covered but i'm still a bit bothered with the idea of it and the potential oppurtunity of fraud.

No problem here. They just want to make sure you are who you say you are.

If it bothers you that much. Make the order, send the card details, wait till you get your item, then cancel your card and get your bank to send you a new one.

The next time you'll order at Right Stuf, they'll just take your details as normal, and they won't bother with added security rigmarole. It's a one time only thing.

Even though there's a new sale tomorrow, I looked over my solicited preorder list and decided that actually pretty much nothing would be eligible anyway, so I placed a new TRSI order. Left off AoEx 2 because I don't want to wait until 2012 for this stuff >_>;

Gakuen Heaven DVD Collection (S)
Sukisho Complete DVD Set (S)
Hetalia Axis Powers Movie: Paint it, White DVD (Hyb) Limited Edition
Oreimo DVD Complete Box (S) Limited Edition
Blue Exorcist DVD 1 (S)

It's a bit sad that Funimation is meant to be the industry leader in the US but the newbie Aniplex of America had more interesting stuff by far coming out. I only leapt on Hetalia outside of a studio sale because I irrationally want the preorder bandana. The two ancient MB releases are for mediocre-looking spin-offs to games I played years ago, but at under $11 each at the moment I'll take the bishounen off their hands.

Doesn't look too healthy for dubs.

Hoping to place a similarly-sized UK order once HMV get some more listings up this week and make it worth my while.

R

The Oreimo set is beyond awesome but may also be beyond what I'm willing to pay for a series I'm not entirely sure about. Damn you, Aniplex.

Anyway, Spice & Wolf II BD/DVD is on its way, and that's a series I am absolutely sure about. It seems like a lifetime ago it was announced by Funi (and probably was) so I'm thrilled to be getting it at last.

Some more manga from the Edinburgh Forbidden Planet:

* K-On! - Volume 1 & 2
* Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine Interface

Also, for £3 I got three random manga:

* Firefighter!: Daigo of Fire Company M - Vol 20.
* Crossroad - Vol 2.
* Dragon Hunter - Vol. 17

Back