The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

this-is-relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

fabricatedlunatic said:
There's really no advantage in ordering from Axel as it takes about the same amount of time for delivery. But as long as you're happy, dear.

And isn't Juliet 15? She may not go to school but she's the right age.
They made her that old. She's supposed to be just turned 13.

Reaper gI said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
There's really no advantage in ordering from Axel as it takes about the same amount of time for delivery. But as long as you're happy, dear.

They made her that old. She's supposed to be just turned 13.
She's just about to turn 14 in the play, and just about to turn 16 in the poem it is largely taken from, so not much of a stretch.

hmmm got today

Professor layton and the eternal diva blu/dvd special edition w/ book -pretty epic story board book-

Kaito Nendoroid -you won't belive how long i had waited to get my hands on one of these =3

Tony Tony Chopper 3D puzzel -so cute-

Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan Kazama Chikage and Harada Sanosuke plushies. -just missing toudou and hijikata-

Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 Musashibou Benkei and Minamoto No Kurou Yoshitsune figures

hmm i think thats it =3 ill post some pics of stuff 2moro =3

fabricatedlunatic said:

Well, in the anime she's 16. That's drummed in a lot in the early episodes.

I was a sucker and brought the 4 English volumes...the US release had far better artwork, and our discs were the American ones (volume 3 and 4 still refer to themselves as "Juliet Collection Part 1" and "Juliet Collection Part 2").

Fullmetal Alchemist Season 2 Box Set-Viridian Collection
Azumanga Daioh Complete Collection
One Piece:Season 3 Part 3
Nadia Secret of the Blue Water TV Series Collection 1
Nadia Secret of the Blue Water TV Series Collection 2

October order placed with Amazon:

DVD:

Bungaku Shoujo Mémoire II

BD:

K-ON!! v.4
Fullmetal Alchemist v.15
Angel Beats! v.5
Seikon no Qwaser v.7
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun OVA
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu v.1
Shiki v.1
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin v.2
Senkou no Night Raid v.5

Paper:

Seikon no Qwaser v.10 w/OAD
Dengeki Bunko Magazine 2010/11
Arcadia 2010/12
Dengeki G's Magazine 2010/12

I wish I had a) ilmaestro's linguistic skills; b) ilmaestro's bank balance; and c) ilmaestro's warehouse in which he stores his mountains of anime-related merchandise.

A more modest haul for me:

Uta Kata collection DVD from Axel
Arakawa 2011 calendar (to replace my beloved Spice & Wolf one), and Megami Deluxe #15 from YesAsia

lol, warehouse... I have to sleep covered in the boxes to save money, ya know? I also buy close to zero video games, these days.

I meant to order Uta~Kata, too, but I find it so much harder to keep track of R1 releases and their inconsistent schedules. It will have to go on "the list", for now.

Finally got round to picking up both the box set of Darker than Black and, most importantly, the collected Cyber City Oedo 808 :D I'm really looking forward to the directors commentary on that one.

"So they said, 'what if he fights a vampire at the end?' and I said, 'no, he needs to fight the vampire in space"...

You're Under Arrest: The Mini Specials.

Minus shipping, the price was under £2. The Amazon Marketplace seller probably wished to get rid of the ADV stock they were storing overseas. (In spite of this, the item does not appear to be a bootleg.)

Back