The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ok, twas yesterday i got them but still:

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 SE 1: Celestial Being - that only took forever to get here =/
Paranoia Agent volumes 1-4 - thanks again chaos, much appreciated.

Le Chevalier D'Eon 1-6

I could get a bit of a craze on these £4 ADV singles now I can use Play again... I've more of a reason to buy R2 now as well, given that I've only got my UK PS3 for upscaling on my HDTV.

I don't really want to buy an upscaling DVD player because I'd rather get a cheap Region A / Region-free Blu-ray player. But I'm putting off getting one of those because of all the R2 DVDs I could buy with the money instead. Do you see my dilemma?

Check out richer sounds for Blu-ray players at a reasonable price. You can get a few for £120 with multi-region playback for DVD. I recently spent a bit more (I think the price went down since) and bough one of these SONY BDPS360 MR DVD Black Blu-ray Player With MR DVD Playback to replace my up scaling DVD player.

Edit: Bought Vampire Hunter D Volume 4

Got some Christmas gifts today so I am able to finally start buying things again without fear of duplication.

Grabbed DBZ season 7 and 9 from SecondSpin just to have it finished as well as getting up to date in Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei and Detroit Metal City manga volumes.

I've written myself a nice wishlist so that I can go crazy after Christmas in sales.

R

Another dvd order,

Naruto Unleashed Complete Series 5
Bleach - Series 3

Both £12.85 from Zavvi. Also preordered the following from HMV

Family Guy: Something Something Something Darkside: Inc T Shirt/Collector Cards

I could get the bd version but that does not come with the T-Shirt & Cards.

i've pre-ordered code geass R2 part 3 , this series has gotten very good upto part 2 , left part on a real heart throbbing moment lol

pickup27.jpg

So glad this arrived before Christmas! It is almost certainly the last DVD to arrive until New Year. Unless I see something in the sales :wink:

Back