The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

McIcy - the new hockey club is great - you will be pleased.

Bought the first four vols of 'Narration of love at 17' on a whim. Its an old school Korean manwha - I know this because the kids even talk about New Kids On The Block - remember them?

(M.G showing her age)

The artwork is totally dated but I was impressed by how well written the series is.

BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
Tsukihime

Nice choice if i don't say so myself, hope you enjoy it :) (though i will say that if you do like it you should try and get ahold of the manga version, is a lot better :wink: )
Sometimes I can't even explain why I choose these things. Well, TBH, I've got it because it's cheap, high rated and well, I though it deserved to be bought. Hajime no Ippo is also another anime that I think is really underrated. The bits of this show that I've seen looked pretty impressive.

chaos said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
Tsukihime

Nice choice if i don't say so myself, hope you enjoy it :) (though i will say that if you do like it you should try and get ahold of the manga version, is a lot better :wink: )
Sometimes I can't even explain why I choose these things. Well, TBH, I've got it because it's cheap, high rated and well, I though it deserved to be bought. Hajime no Ippo is also another anime that I think is really underrated. The bits of this show that I've seen looked pretty impressive.

Point :p I only chose it the first time because of some good reviews, then i youtubed the opening and fell in love with it

Just ordered:

Manga
Bleach vol. 1-23
School Rumble vol. 1-9
Suzuka vol. 1-8
Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 1-16
Yotsuba&! vol. 1-5
Negima vol. 18

DVD
Black Cat vol. 5
Bleach: Series 2 Part 1
Ergo Proxy vol. 6
Paniponi Dash vol. 6

^ Whoa, that's some haul, Zen 2nd. How much did all of that set you back? :O

I've just ordered Phoenix vol. 2 .. even though I haven't got vol. 1 yet, I just know I'll love this (it's by Tezuka, afterall) so I'm stocking up!

mr postie, or as he said he was called mr nigel brought me daeth note vol 1 LE with figure and death note vol 5 LE with figure today

pneboy said:
mr postie, or as he said he was called mr nigel brought me daeth note vol 1 LE with figure and death note vol 5 LE with figure today

Lucky. ^^ I'm still waiting for July so that I can get the next volume. ^^

Finally after having to be re-sent because some sticky fingered baggage handler probably had the first package.
Magikano Volume 3
Lucky Star Volume 1 LE

Back