The Anime Limited Mystery Box 2017 Hauls (Items in Spoiler Buttons)

I very much appreciate the inclusion of
Free
my friend who dabbles in Anime bought the box so discovering he now has such a gem makes me super happy! It's unlike anything he's watched yet :p

I very much appreciate the inclusion of
Free
my friend who dabbles in Anime bought the box so discovering he now has such a gem makes me super happy! It's unlike anything he's watched yet :p
Make sure he watches Season 1 on Crunchy or something first though. :p

IF I end up with Blood Blockade Battlefront then I’d be looking to get rid of it, I’m willing to trade if anyone was looking at getting rid of other things. Will be more sure when my damn box turns up!

Super pleased with the box, would have loved Wixoss or Hana and Alice but the things which were included were amazing.

Going to try and sell/trade Samurai Flamenco, Tiger and Tiger and Bunny. Still trying to decide whether I keep Free! Or not, i'm not a huge fan but it is KyoAni...

Last edited:
Guys, I love my Blu Ray mystery box. Thanks so much :)

Perfect excuse for me to buy Your Lie In April and Samurai Flamenco part 2’s in May at MCM :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So, received my box today, but instead of Block Blockade Battlefront, I got Lord Marksman and Vanadis due to stock issues.

Shame, I actually wanted the former. :|
Mine arrived today and it's the same with me. Shame as Blood Blockade Battlefront looked really good and I have very little interest in Lord Marksman and Vanadis, but it's such a good value box that I can't complain. I'm hoping I can trade the duplicates (Eden of the East and Tiger and Bunny) to get Blood Blockade Battlefrontelsewhere!

Not decided which ones I'll keep and which I'll try to sell yet.

I'll probably keep Eden of the East to replace my old Manga collection.
I thought Blood Blockade was okay, but not something I'd normally spend money to own.
I enjoyed Your Lie in April but as it's only part 1 that means an obligation to buy the second part (noticed that part 2 was £28 on Zavvi until it sold out the other day).
I hated Flamenco so that's going :p
On the fence about keeping Tiger & Bunny - never saw the original series but was always tempted to - maybe this would be a good opportunity.
I remember not thinking much of Tokyo Marble Chocolate so that's probably a sell on.
Free ain't my thing so I don't think I'll be keeping that.

Still, I appreciate the thought each member put into their individual recommendation. It was never going to all be stuff I wanted as that's not how these things work. Shame it didn't include Ouran or Anthem of the Heart (although I appreciate the art cards, they're nice :)) as those would have been definite keepers for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today and it's the same with me. Shame as Blood Blockade Battlefront looked really good and I have very little interest in Lord Marksman and Vanadis, but it's such a good value box that I can't complain. I'm hoping I can trade the duplicates (Eden of the East and Tiger and Bunny) to get Blood Blockade Battlefrontelsewhere!
Haha go figure knew exactly that this would happen stated a few times on here I was after vannadis....annnnnnd nope I ended up with a duplicate blood blockade which I've now sold haha so damn funny....oh well I paid £40 for my box and ended up taking all to cex and got £100 credit note. Which will be me some titles I do want!!!!

Since I still haven't got my box and I saw those spoilers, I cracked and checked the whole list. I've seen 2 of 1 and a half of the series, but the one predicted to be in that I own isn't in so that means I own none of them :)

Still waiting for my mystery box to come, hopefully it will come soon. I had a look at the list

I don't own any of them, and I get to upgrade my dvd Eden of the East set which is cool, as I have never seen the movies :D

Back