The Anime Limited Mystery Box 2017 Hauls (Items in Spoiler Buttons)

I just find it odd that in a thread full of spoilers, no one has spoiled it. Plus the fact that someone thought it was something else.

Unless I'm missing something only one person in this thread has actually received the box, and dropped in to quickly post about the core contents, so it doesn't seem that odd to me.

Unless I'm missing something only one person in this thread has actually received the box, and dropped in to quickly post about the core contents, so it doesn't seem that odd to me.

Someone else on Blu-ray forum also received the set, but there was no mention of the bonus item.

Well, I'll be selling
Eden of the East (TV & Movies) Old Manga DVD boxset if anyone would rather have that. Bought at MCM a couple of years ago, still unopened because I'm terrible at buying things and then never watching them
Free! Eternal Summer
Tiger and Bunny The Beginning

PM me if you're interested in any of them.

I'm not too interested in the contents.

I own 1/7, which I guess makes me somewhat lucky since I get 6 new sets, but unfortunately all the shows other then Eden have never really interested me. I guess I got alot of new stuff to try in the end.

Some people are going to have
3 sets of YLIA part 1 due to the replacement scheme. :D
Or four. Artboxes at least. Since I had two ordered for me an a co-orderer, who left me his too-small box (which now hold Sentai stuff, because I totally dislike loose amarays flying around). Can't say I so very dislike it, I quite like the box design~

But other than that, 4 I already have, 1 I formerly owned and ditched, 1 I had watched and wouldn't have bought and one I wouldn't have planned to get, but am also not to averse of keeping.

And I was so totally off my bet on Blood Lad being inside. I really am a bad gambler I guess. (But in a good way in that case.)

Mine turned up. Full contents as follows:

1 tiny scrunched piece of packing paper
Content card with contibuter rundown
Voucher for Silent voice vinyl
4 artcards
Bubble wrap containing the 7 sets

Back