The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

So I can have an idea of how long I'll be waiting what was latest date people ordered and have received?
I ordered 2 items on the 11th December and a further 6 on the 22nd December.
So far neither have shipped so not expecting the 22nd order to arrive until into March!

So I can have an idea of how long I'll be waiting what was latest date people ordered and have received?
I ordered 2 items on the 11th December and a further 6 on the 22nd December.
So far neither have shipped so not expecting the 22nd order to arrive until into March!
Day 1 is gradually going down. I am hoping to get day 1 finished by the end of the week before I go away for a week of sunshine [and a much needed and well deserved break I might add!]

But for the rest I'm estimating end of Feb-middle of March.

Day 1 is gradually going down. I am hoping to get day 1 finished by the end of the week before I go away for a week of sunshine [and a much needed and well deserved break I might add!]

But for the rest I'm estimating end of Feb-middle of March.
i'm in no rush to get my stuff but will pre-orders between that point go unfulfilled?

Got my day 1 stuff today so nice to have Hyouka complete now. One more Funi order left placed on Dec 11th so I think I'll be waiting a long while for those ones which is fine since I have Hyouka part 2, Snow White season 1 and 2 and Barakamon to go through now

Did anyone (who ordered it) recieve Sword of the Stranger from the sales? Apart from preorders/funimation stuff it's the only 'normal' item I'm waiting on.

Did anyone (who ordered it) recieve Sword of the Stranger from the sales? Apart from preorders/funimation stuff it's the only 'normal' item I'm waiting on.
Hanners wrote on Discord that he believes all orders for Sword of the Stranger were sent out just before Christmas. As I did not receive mine by late January, I wrote an E-Mail (with order number etc) at got my Blu-ray a few days later.

(Mine was included in that bundle)

Still waiting for package from day1 sales. I created my order on beginning of January. No notification about send, so... Still in progress?
More than likely. Anime Limited stated in their replies to other people on Twitter that they're going through orders in numerical order by date (all orders placed on the 1st December have been fulfilled and they're working on fulfilling orders placed on 2nd December onwards).

For some reason I can't shake the idea that Andrew is surrounded by dakimakura full of funi orders and everytime he's approached to surrender one up to be sent on for dispatch he's clutching them in a death grip/hug going "I don't wanna". I also suspect this is why there's so many general release delays, especially Gundam...

Snapshot_004.jpg

Still waiting on the Funimation part of my order to get shipped. Brexit has already happened in the meantime. Been getting a bit worried tbh..

Back