The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

First purchase from MVM....

Preordered Bunny Girl Sempai

Wonder if anyone is going to pick up the movie

---

Really hope to see some Monongatari this week

I need more info on Toradora before I order it. Already have the standard
Same here, even though Toradora was one of the shows to really get me into anime in the first place, can't justify double dipping without knowing more, like if it's basically the same as the previous release just in an artbox with some cards.

Great for those who can't get the original release though, been OOP a while.

No release date, so I searched on amazon to see if it was listed there, it's not but I did find out there was a 10th anniversary german release last january, nice looking set, if this new MVM set is anything like that then I probably won't be able to resist;

No release date, so I searched on amazon to see if it was listed there, it's not but I did find out there was a 10th anniversary german release last january, nice looking set, if this new MVM set is anything like that then I probably won't be able to resist;
Honestly that one doesn't really have much to offer really, in terms of packaging. And it's looking pretty frail. Also quite the waste of artwork space. The 5 single releases look way better. (First release was Steelbooks with a transparent slipcover, second standard one comes with reversable sleeve and a postcard as an extra.) The artwork on that digipack is also present on their chipbox. (Which is really nice, have been after just the box for a while, but still vol. 1 is at about 50-80€, that kind of hard to justify.) And the 5 singles cost the same or less than that aniversary box.

Just the Berserk and Champloo steelbooks for me, both double-dips on the Standard releases from MVM and Funimation US, respectively. Got the Aniplex releases of Bunny Girl and Heaven's Feel II, and the NIS America box set for Toradora.

Last edited:
Oh God I just feel like buying all of it and be done with Monogatari for a while... Getting the first season bundle to go with the second season boxset 🤷‍♂️

Back