The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Tries to read what people think of today’s sales but it’s gone in half a second
Must be the work of an apparition.

rnfeTap.gif

I went for the Monogatari First Season bundle. I already have the Kizumonogatari movie CEs (which I've yet to watch, as many people recommend watching Bake before Kizu). I'll consider the Second Season and the available Final Season series at a later date.

Land of the Lustrous arrived today. They never sent me a dispatch notice... Oh well. I'm glad I received it.
Orders only get marked as completed and a dispatch email sent if all ordered items have been sent. So if there was something outstanding still to ship, this would be why you didn't get a dispatch note.

i wish MVM were able to just reprint the 2nd season of Monogatari separately, i want to get some stuff from this sale but i know in the future they'll eventually release 1st season and final season boxsets leaving me with some series inconsistency

i wish MVM were able to just reprint the 2nd season of Monogatari separately, i want to get some stuff from this sale but i know in the future they'll eventually release 1st season and final season boxsets leaving me with some series inconsistency

Imo I think it is unlikely that the other 2 seasons will get a boxset since it is based on AoA sets but I could be wrong

Yeah, MVM have to follow what Aniplex does. They previously had to remove the Nise boxset from sale as AoA had not released one yet.

On the upside to this if they decide to release some of the AoA CE's I would happily upgrade my current sets. I don't want to pay the Aniplex prices though, absolutely not worth it.

Already have all of MVMs monogatri so nothing for me today.

Same here, except I have all of the AoA releases rather than MVM. I also have Zoku Owarimonogatari on pre-order, so I am currently caught up with the monogatari series, finally. I'd really hate to add up what I paid out over the years for the entire series from AoA, though - Probably close to $1500... 😱

I totally missed the first 6 days of the MVM sale, I guess I need to go back in this thread to see what I missed. Picked up the two steelbooks yesterday for Day 7, and nothing for me today from Day 8.

Grav has been keeping the first post of the thread updated with each days offerings

Oh, Ok, thanks! Duh, no wonder I couldn't find anything in the thread itself, lol... silly me!

EDIT: Ok, looks like I didn't miss anything, I have pretty much everything I like from the first 6 days, mostly in US releases but a couple from MVM. I'll be paying attention to the remaining days, though, since AOL's international shipping is piddling compared to AL's cost.

Last edited:
Back