The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Just got email both BD mystery boxes from AL have shipped together
Nice, just got the same message, means we'll have them before xmas at least.

I kinda want to not open them until christmas day, as I rarely receive gifts that I don't know pretty much execatly what's in them anymore, so it'd be nice to have some kind of "surprise" on the day, but I know I can't trust myself not to click on the spoiler tag when someone posts the contents of the boxes on here...

I also received a shipping notification, will likely know the contents before I open them due to being at work.

Got a noty for twin star, but not for anything else yet.

Not sure if I've had anything as I've been covering in work, which is a really dumb day to cover as I'm straight onto night shifts tomorrow, and I'll have to do my shopping tomorrow.

😒 why the hell does my work not believe in christmas holidays? They dont even give us a bonus anymore just cheap booze

Aww

A lot of the stuff i was hoping that would be in bd mystery box is here today i guess that rules them out
Berserk, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Ambition of Oda Nobuna and Samurai Champloo.

Speaking of which did anyone get the anime limited mysery boxes yet they started shipping today.

Nothing for me today.

I've already got Berserk (1997), Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Samurai Champloo and Trigun (even though it's a PAL DVD, it doesn't have the 4% speed up), I'm avoiding DVDs for the sale, so Pumpkin Scissors and Samurai Harem are out of it (although I may get them at a later date, due to them being NTSC DVDs), I have no plans in getting Saiyuki Reload for the time being, I may consider importing the NTSC DVDs of Desert Punk and Slayers Seasons 1 to 3, and Ambition of Oda Nobuna, Dai Shogun and Katsugeki Touben Ranbu are try-before-you-buys.

Thought it would never happen, but this is the first day I bought something from the MVM sale, Katsugeki: Touken Ranbu and Samurai Harem.

I mean, I expected it to take a while in the first place and everything I bought was for me anyway so I don't mind the wait at all. Nice that they're being informative of the situation though. Real good communication is always refreshing to see.

Back