The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

All these will presumably be on offer at the same prices at some point during the coming year as Deals of the Week, so I can't justify them after how much I spent in AL's sale. Ah well.

My wallet is safe today but hold on a second!

Me: gem people ain’t magic MVM, they evolved naturally with genetic materials left behind by creatures that existed before when the plot is set
MVM: evolution is a kind of magic!
Me: you put the wrong item on sale, didn’t you?

Well i have 2 potential doubles but since one of the is a standard edition the ce would be an improvement for me so in effect only 1 is a real duplicate so it might be worth the risk, the real problem is that a lot of titles left dont seem to really appeal to me, but i guess i cant judge something truly unless i see it. I guess il take a shot now it is a matter of blue or red.

That was in the first day of the sale, for £60 I think.

I should've been more specific, by adding "on sale today" (when referring to yesterday's sales).

On another note, nothing for me today, in term's of today's MVM sales.

I already have the Flip Flappers CE and the Grimoire of Zero CE (both of which aren't listed in today's sale but appeared in the CE sale like Higurashi was), as for Familiar of Zero, I would rather get the complete collection, Land of the Lustrous is a try-before-you-buy, I'll consider Sword Oratoria (as I mentioned before) after checking out DanMachi, I'll consider UQ Holder after checking out Negima, I'm in no rush for Log Horizon (as already mentioned), and even then, I'll go for the BDs, and Outbreak Company is out of it, due to it being a DVD release (it's a try-before-you-buy anyway, and even then, I'll import the US BD if I like it enough).

Just to give everyone an update on the order situation. As you know [or may not] we're fulfilling Anime Limited's Christmas orders. I'm constantly emailing them with orders that are completely fulfilled so they can mark it as complete on their end. If you ordered a mixture of deal and funimation stock, that won't get marked as shipped until the funi stock starts shipping [which won't be until January]. Days 2 and 3 are 98% done, just waiting on short shipped stock to fulfil the last few orders.

Stock from suppliers for AL stock is taking around 1-2 days [and the way it gets packed takes me over an hour just to unpack, sort and check in]. Stock from our suppliers unfortunately is taking about a week [which is extremely frustrating for us].

Currently working my way today on day 4, which is Ultimate day. With only myself doing the packaging and working near enough 12 hours daily, there's only so much I can get done, on top of looking after our own website and deals.

For those that have been ordering our own Christmas deals, I've been getting as many done with the stock we have on hand, but with the delivery delays there is a strong possibility that majority of orders will not get shipped until after Christmas [completely out of my hands on this]. Naturally we have ordered advance stock to give us a head-start, but it's nigh on impossible to even guess what will do well etc.

Stock on both Tokyo Ghoul RE and Code Geass 2 came in yesterday, and my plan is to start getting them shipped tomorrow, or at the very least working Saturday to package them up ready to ship Monday. Stock for Twin Star Exorcists should be arriving today/tomorrow again for those who have pre-ordered.

Just to give everyone an update on the order situation. As you know [or may not] we're fulfilling Anime Limited's Christmas orders. I'm constantly emailing them with orders that are completely fulfilled so they can mark it as complete on their end. If you ordered a mixture of deal and funimation stock, that won't get marked as shipped until the funi stock starts shipping [which won't be until January]. Days 2 and 3 are 98% done, just waiting on short shipped stock to fulfil the last few orders.

Stock from suppliers for AL stock is taking around 1-2 days [and the way it gets packed takes me over an hour just to unpack, sort and check in]. Stock from our suppliers unfortunately is taking about a week [which is extremely frustrating for us].

Currently working my way today on day 4, which is Ultimate day. With only myself doing the packaging and working near enough 12 hours daily, there's only so much I can get done, on top of looking after our own website and deals.

For those that have been ordering our own Christmas deals, I've been getting as many done with the stock we have on hand, but with the delivery delays there is a strong possibility that majority of orders will not get shipped until after Christmas [completely out of my hands on this]. Naturally we have ordered advance stock to give us a head-start, but it's nigh on impossible to even guess what will do well etc.

Stock on both Tokyo Ghoul RE and Code Geass 2 came in yesterday, and my plan is to start getting them shipped tomorrow, or at the very least working Saturday to package them up ready to ship Monday. Stock for Twin Star Exorcists should be arriving today/tomorrow again for those who have pre-ordered.

Man you work hard for us and I salute you, but I hope you are not overworking yourself for our sake. I'm surprised you didn't hire a temp to help packing for the christmas period to be honest.

Taa MVM, as someone working 12 hours regular I know it can be rough, even if you get used to it you beg for just 10 hour shifts! Thanks for getting all these orders done in such a period

personally I’d be more interested in the state of Twin Star ATM, been wanting to complete my set for a while

For those that have been ordering our own Christmas deals, I've been getting as many done with the stock we have on hand, but with the delivery delays there is a strong possibility that majority of orders will not get shipped until after Christmas [completely out of my hands on this].
I guess most, if not all, customers aren't in rush and will wait patiently - me too.

However, I've got a small favour to ask:
If Brexit happens on Jan 31, this may or may not cause disruptions on international postals services. But more importantly, this may result in customs / import-VAT charges for UK-packages delivered to the EU -> extra charges for the buyers.
So I'd appreciate if you could ship orders for international / EU customers before Jan 10 (or as early as possible, if stock received later), to avoid these extra charges for us.
(If I get hit by customs / VAT, this would be more than 50 GBP extra for me :( )

Back