The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

In terms of Anime Limited's sale (Day 11), nothing for me today.

I already have the Perfect Blue UE, Silver Spoon Season 1 and Season 2 CEs and the Maquia CE, I'm avoiding the Welcome to the Ballroom Part 1 CE due to them using Amazon's subtitles right down to the timing, I'm not really interested in vinyls so the FLCL soundtrack is out of it, and Sword Art Online as a whole is a try-before-you-buy (due to mixed responses).

And as for tomorrow, the mystery boxes are out of the question for me. I never went for mystery boxes/bundles over the years, and that's not changing this time, as they might include titles that I already have or have no interest in getting.

Nothing for me as I already have SS, Maquia and GGO. Guess I'll be spending anime money on new manga instead tomorrow. :p

All I've bought from AL this year is Penguin Highway, which honestly I'm happy with.

OK, that's it for me for the AL sale, since I usually buy Early Bird titles I want the first time round, and I don't go far mystery boxes. Now I'll be waiting for future EB offers. Not bought anything from the MVM sale yet though.

Nothing for me as I already have SS, Maquia and GGO.

Ditto for me, I imported the same AL sets, so another safe day for me. Guess I won't be getting anything from the AL Sale this year. As far as US releases go, all I'm after right now are new releases, none of which are in any of the sales over there either. Oh well.

My Anime Ltd orders from the 2nd and 3rd have been shipped, although got no email for the one from the 3rd, and didn't order anything else until the 7th.
Check your orders on alltheanime.com directly as well as emails, maybe not all the shipment emails are going out?
I already have the complete Higurashi CE (which is not on sale)
That was in the first day of the sale, for £60 I think.
From what I remember I have haibane renmei, shikibane hime and burst angel on DVD but only because those are the only ones available in the region, they do have S.A.V.E blurays but those are all US region.
Haibane Renmei has a S.A.V.E. blu-ray release?
I would absolutely import that, can't find it though, searching only brings up japanese and german releases on blu-ray...

Now I need to decide if I am going to get a mystery box tomorrow. They have usually been good to me and I never would have seen some of my now favorites without them.

Got the ReZero and Girl who leapt through time prints.

Wont be getting the mystery boxes as Genius Party is the only one I dont have.

I would absolutely import that, can't find it though, searching only brings up japanese and german releases on blu-ray...
I’m not sure, I’ll have to look too, but I know the other two do. Another one I wanted I could only find S.A.V.E for was requiem for phantom

as for today’s AL sale pretty much the same as MVM not really tempted. I’ll skip AL’s box this year I’ll likely get MVMs if what’s left sounds good.

I’m betting AL will have a resale day (day 13) a splash page for all sales apart from the Funi clear out as that’s just the Funi stock they have left

Nothing for me today. Was hoping Pigtails would have went on offer but I assume it'll be in one of the mystery boxes now, and I'm not buying a box I dunno the contents of, and I'm certainly not buying 2 in the hopes of getting what I want so that's it for this year :p

Only got Snow White CE, Gankutsuou and March Comes in Like a Lion Parts 1 & 2 this year.
It does not, no.

Skipping the mystery box too this time. Only title I want from the possible list is K and I can get that another time, with more guarantee (since I could easily buy a box and not have it in there). Now all that is left is seeing what MVM has on the other days.
I've also realised that probably more than half the stuff I have spent was all on that day one Funimation clearance stock. That was one unexpected sucker punch to my wallet.

Are their any rules in place that can be used to narrow down what is in the MVM boxes like there was with Anime Limited mystery boxes?

RIecuoGl.png

Grav's Estimated Anime Limited Spec List:

• Amanchu Season 1
  • Angelic Layer
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I: Initiation
  • Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
  • K: Missing Kings
  • Napping Princess
  • Pigtails and Other Short Stories from Production I.G
  • Sound! Euphonium Season 1
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil
  • Your Name (Steelbook Version)
Almost Out of Print:
  • Kiznaiver
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 1
  • Space Dandy Season 1
Well that’s about 50/50 in terms of titles I have and haven’t got so I may have to go for the boxes and just sell off the duplicates.

Skipping the mystery box too this time. Only title I want from the possible list is K and I can get that another time, with more guarantee (since I could easily buy a box and not have it in there). Now all that is left is seeing what MVM has on the other days.
I've also realised that probably more than half the stuff I have spent was all on that day one Funimation clearance stock. That was one unexpected sucker punch to my wallet.

Are their any rules in place that can be used to narrow down what is in the MVM boxes like there was with Anime Limited mystery boxes?
It’s somewhat the same as the AL boxes. They’ll pick something that hasn’t been in the sale yet

Back