The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Is it just me, or is the bundle deal from today's alltheanime offerings overpriced?
£120 for the bundle, and a total of £125 if you were to buy each item in the bundle separately.

Usually the bundles offer much better value, the movie one a few days ago certainly did.
Think someone goofed?

And I guess I can forget about seeing either Amanchu or Kiznaiver CE's on offer outside of the mystery boxes, oh woe is me...

Is it just me, or is the bundle deal from today's alltheanime offerings overpriced?
£120 for the bundle, and a total of £125 if you were to buy each item in the bundle separately.

Usually the bundles offer much better value, the movie one a few days ago certainly did.
Think someone goofed?

And I guess I can forget about seeing either Amanchu or Kiznaiver CE's on offer outside of the mystery boxes, oh woe is me...
i think last year the bundles shaved maybe £10-15 off but that movie bundle was really weird in terms of pricing compared to all the other movies

1 Pigtails and Other Short Stories
2 Amanchu!
3 Angelic Layer
5 Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie 1: Initiation
4 Kiznaiver
5 K: Missing Kings
6 Napping Princess
7 The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 1
8) Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
9 Sound! Euphonium Season 1
10 Space Dandy Season

So These are Pretty much the titles that will be in mystery box the question is weather which ones will be in the blue and red boxes.

Well Technically Your name is also a candidate but considering that already made it in the warehouse bundle i kind of doubt it.

Best case scenario if i get one without any duplicates, worst case scenario 2 / 5 will be in the duplicates as i already own them.

well guess i just leave it to lady luck.

1 Pigtails and Other Short Stories
2 Amanchu!
3 Angelic Layer
5 Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie 1: Initiation
4 Kiznaiver
5 K: Missing Kings
6 Napping Princess
7 The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 1
8) Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
9 Sound! Euphonium Season 1
10 Space Dandy Season

So These are Pretty much the titles that will be in mystery box the question is weather which ones will be in the blue and red boxes.

Well Technically Your name is also a candidate but considering that already made it in the warehouse bundle i kind of doubt it.

Best case scenario if i get one without any duplicates, worst case scenario 2 / 5 will be in the duplicates as i already own them.

well guess i just leave it to lady luck.

If I could guess which box had Angelic Layer, Kiznaiver, Napping Princess and Sound Euphonium 🤤

My current theory is that the mystery boxes (which are stylised as "RED ver." and "BLUE ver.") are based on the predominant colours of the box art of the titles included. For example. Genius Party and Sister New Devil are probably in the RED box. Napping Princess and Amanchu! are probably in the BLUE box.

Disclaimer: This is a crackpot theory that probably isn't correct pls dont get mad if you spend a bunch of money you otherwise wouldn't and I'm wrong.

My current theory is that the mystery boxes (which are stylised as "RED ver." and "BLUE ver.") are based on the predominant colours of the box art of the titles included. For example. Genius Party and Sister New Devil are probably in the RED box. Napping Princess and Amanchu! are probably in the BLUE box.

Disclaimer: This is a crackpot theory that probably isn't correct pls dont get mad if you spend a bunch of money you otherwise wouldn't and I'm wrong.

Great disclaimer 😂

.[/Spoiler][/SPOILER]

By that Logic than
K:Missing Kings
Amanchu
Napping Princess
Kiznaiver
Angelic Layer
would be in Blue

while

Sister Devil New Testament
Genius Party and Beyond
Space Dandy
Pigtails and other short films
Code Geass

Which makes sense as each one has that particular color as a dominant theme in there covers.

Disclaimer: This is a crackpot theory that probably isn't correct pls dont get mad if you spend a bunch of money you otherwise wouldn't and I'm wrong

By that Logic than
K:Missing Kings
Amanchu
Napping Princess
Kiznaiver
Angelic Layer
would be in Blue

while

Sister Devil New Testament
Genius Party and Beyond
Space Dandy
Pigtails and other short films
Code Geass

With
Kiznaiver
only having 26 units left and being in the "Near OOP list" since July, one should expect
Sound! Euphonium
in that Box

With
Kiznaiver
only having 26 units left and being in the "Near OOP list" since July, one should expect
Sound! Euphonium
in that Box
Could the "26 units left" refer specifically to the exclusive hardback artbook?

I kinda assumed if that title was included in the mystery boxes it wouldn't come with that (and was hoping it would be in the sale separately because of it).

Anyways, looks like I'm in trouble, mystery boxes look like they'll include 3 titles I really want, and not a single title I already have.
My poor bank account balance...

My current theory is that the mystery boxes (which are stylised as "RED ver." and "BLUE ver.") are based on the predominant colours of the box art of the titles included.
Better than my idea that it’s based on the original Pokemon red and blue, the titles in each are based on the names of the exclusive Pokemon on each game respectively...

Maybe I’ve over thought it...

Last edited:
Back