The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

So far everything I got has been from the Funimation Sale, I got:

Assassination Classroom BD (all four parts)
Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions Standard BD
Hyouka Parts 1 & 2 BD (I caved and finally got it when they found the additional stock on day 3)
Snow White with the Red Hair Collector's BD Seasons 1 & 2
Yona of the Dawn Parts 1 & 2 BD/DVD combos

I already have Barakamon, Blood Blockade Battlefront, Lucky Star, Ouran High School Host Club, Ping Pong, and Yurikuma Arashi, and I have already seen Eden of the East, Noein and Rage of Bahamut: Genesis. As for the other days so far, I am maybe interested in Castlevania but that price seems a bit high for the amount of content, I considered Love Live but I haven't seen nor do I own the other two seasons, Perfect Blue I'm gonna see if they do a deal on the Ultimate Edition, Belladonna of Sadness I already own, Gankutsuou I'm lucky enough to own the Geneon DVDs, Baccano was just too violent for me, Blood Lad I considered but passed, Chrono Crusade I already have, Tokyo Ghoul I've seen the first season and have no interest in watching more or rewatching it and Vampire Hunter D I decided that since I already have the old Optimum DVD I can't really justify a double-dip rn cuz there's a lot of stuff I want from the Anime Limited and MVM sales.

Reality though, I probably encountered the store and main site separately and never followed the link between them. And because of the name of the store, it didn't really give me any indication that the two were properly linked due to the main branding I could see at the time.
I thought Anime-on-line was part of UK-Anime for a good few years so can see why people didn't realize its MVM's store

Then again, saying its got nothing to do with UK-Anime is also not true

Just changed my mind and bought Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust Collector's combo, I wish the original VHD had gotten that kind of treatment here too and with the awesome older dub (though tbf I haven't heard the new dub that Sentai Filmworks/Maiden Japan did).

Day 4 of the Anime Limited sale:

UkQvXhEh.png

Rare Collector's and Ultimate Editions day!

UE:
Cowboy Bebop - £200
Eureka Seven - £40
Giovanni's Island - £10
Miss Hokusai - £20
Terror in Resonance - £20
The Vision of Escaflowne - £40
Wolf's Rain - £50

Rare Collector's (i.e. almost out of print):
Aldnoah Zero Season 1 - £14.99
Aldnoah Zero Season 2 - £14.99
Fuse - £9.99
The Night is Short, Walk on Girl - £19.99
Tokyo Marble Chocolate - £9.99

Last edited:
Jesus, if my wife knows what I just did, she'll kill me.

Wolf's Rain, Terror in Resonance and Night is Short.

Still want March Comes In Like a Lion 🤷‍♂️

Only things I'd consider are wolfs rain and miss hokusai but not fussed for those prices so get to keep my wallet shut for a change.

Collectors, get Escaflowne, both for the anime and for the UE itself. It's easily my favorite out of Al's stock, extremely comprehensive and the packaging is gorgeous, apart from the flimsy cardboard that holds the digipaks.

For someone who's not much of a collector, I actually own 5 of those!
I also own the standard edition of 2 of the others, not particularly interested in E7 or A.Z, and I've seen Miss Hokusai and although the set looks nice I didn't think the film was great.
That leaves Wolf's Rain which is too much after what I've spent so far, hoped the SE would appear.

Already own Tokyo Marble Chocolate, NiS, Giovanni's Island and of course Terror in Resonance and have discs for Fusé. The others I've seen and just don't want to own, so yet another day of nothing for me!

Back