The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

I've seen anime DVDs in CEX that have reprinted sleeves with the CEX logo on. It carries the promise that the discs themselves are the originals, so that leads me to think that you literally only need the set of discs to sell them. 🤔

I could be wrong, of course.
Yeah, CEX are known for illegally reproducing covers, usually with retro games.

MVM has said that they will allow international shipping and I suspect that should apply to mystery boxes as well if they do decide to offer one this year.

Thanks for the clarification, Guess il buy theres and one of the Anime limited ones, i would of gotten both but my budget is tight as it is.

Well i guess that is what makes it fun, the little risk gamble factor, i do hope i get some good ones.

From Anime limited, the ones i want the most are: The Vision of Escaflowne / Escaflowne: The Movie ,Amanchu! (Season 1), Lu Over the Wall ,The Testament of Sister New Devil (Season 1),Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust ,Blood Lad, Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (Season 1) and Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise .

Any one of these would be great as for MVM There are not as easy to predict altough they seem to either go for low seller titles or incomplete license ones, basically those that have only like one season licensed but not the rest. Guess we will wait and see.

Day 1 of the Anime Limited sale:

EKt3Ax3WsAAWKnU

Absolute Duo - £7.99
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 1 (LE) - £12.99
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 2 - £12.99
Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 1 (LE) - £12.99
Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 2 (LE) - £12.99
Attack on Titan: Junior High (LE) - £4.99 [SOLD OUT]
Barakamon - £7.99
Blazblue: Alter Memory - £7.99
Blood Blockade Battlefront - £9.99
Brothers Conflict - £7.99
Eden of the East (LE) - £14.99
The Empire of Corpses - £2.99
Free! Eternal Summer (LE) - £14.99
Gangsta (LE) - £14.99
Gonna Be the Twin-Tail!! - £7.99
Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions - £4.99
Harmony - £2.99
Harmony (LE) - £8.99
Heavy Object Part 1 - £7.99
Heavy Object Part 2 - £4.99
Hyouka Part 1 (LE) - £14.99
Hyouka Part 2 (LE) - £14.99
Lord Marksman and Vanadis - £4.99
Lord Marksman and Vanadis (LE) - £9.99
Lucky Star - £9.99
Mikagura School Suite - £7.99
No-Rin - £4.99
Noein: To Your Other Self (LE) - £9.99
Ouran High School Host Club (LE) - £9.99
Ping Pong the Animation (LE) - £9.99 [SOLD OUT]

Prison School - £4.99
Prison School (LE) - £14.99
Psycho-Pass 2 - £9.99
Psycho-Pass 2 (LE) - £14.99
Psycho-Pass the Movie - £2.99
Rage of Bahamut: Genesis (LE) - £12.99
Selector Infected WIXOSS (LE) - £12.99
Shimoneta - £4.99
Shomin Sample - £7.99
Show By Rock!! Season 1 - £7.99
Snow White with the Red Hair Season 1 - £4.99
Snow White with the Red Hair Season 2 - £4.99
Snow White with the Red Hair Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (LE) - £14.99
Tokyo ESP - £4.99
Tokyo ESP (LE) - £12.99
Yona of the Dawn Part 1 - £7.99
Yona of the Dawn Part 2 - £7.99
Yurikuma Arashi - £7.99

Last edited:
Would be be able to get links when each days sale goes up?
Yeah I was waiting for their special 12 Days page to show up so that I can sort it out a little bit faster. Do note that multiple titles are featured in this sale and could sell out by the time I finish writing up all of the links if that makes sense?

Got Ping Pong, Blazblue and Gona be the Twin Tail.

Owned most of the rest. Some really nice collectors sets showing up again.

Grabbed Snow White CE for £15, really glad this became available again as I was pretty annoyed when it just vanished. I may go back for something else, I just wanted to get that order in asap.

Ping pong is already sold out!
Must have only had a few left.
I went for it because it never made the move from CR to Funi, streaming wise (here at least).
Luckily I noted my phone number, as it never seems to remember! I have to fumble about trying to find it and enter it. I've lost out to that before!

Grav, seems AL does ship internationally, contrary to what’s in the opening post. At least i could order Snow White without a problem.
Yeah I was just notified by some folks not too long ago, so the first post has been updated.

In addition, Attack on Titan: Junior High and Ouran High School Host Club limited editions join the SOLD OUT list.

Back