Tea or Coffe?

Tea or Coffee?

• Tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Such a notion 'scaped my mind.
Next thing you know, people will be eating those strange Pocky things you see on anime every now and then!

Zin5ki said:
Such a notion 'scaped my mind.
Next thing you know, people will be eating those strange Pocky things you see on anime every now and then!
Well, the anime fandom is known for orgasming over pocky =P

Yeah but... Alpha Hatsuseno loves coffee. She spends most days brewing and drinking it. And Alpha > Just about any other anime / manga character ever.

ayase said:
Yeah but... Alpha Hatsuseno loves coffee. She spends most days brewing and drinking it. And Alpha > Just about any other anime / manga character ever.
I still have to read YKK before having an opinion on the subject. It's worth to remember it's not a series published here, therefore, not a very known character.

Use a Quick-Cup and certainly enjoy my 5+ cups of tea a day. If I do drink coffee, I try to do it properly, without milk or any of that ****. Black Coffee and White Tea I have. No sugar.

Zin5ki said:

What? I've never actually seen a character eat Pocky. Name a show where this happens!

chaos said:
ayase said:
I still have to read YKK before having an opinion on the subject. It's worth to remember it's not a series published here, therefore, not a very known character.
Ignorance is no excuse!

Actually I've always found that expression odd. Ignorance seems like a perfectly good excuse to me.

And to add to Jayme's humiliation, Nobue also eats Pocky (in place of cigarettes) in the opening scene of Strawberry Marshmallow.

ayase said:
chaos said:
ayase said:
Ignorance is no excuse!

Actually I've always found that expression odd. Ignorance seems like a perfectly good excuse to me.
I use ignorance more like a shield - to protect myself (emotionally), to stop myself being hit with doing/hearing something I dont want to, to bash away problems in life. ;) It's really just a lifestyle tbh.

I have at most 2 cups of tea a day, but recently, I haven't had one. May have one later tonight though.

When i'm at home, i don't drink much tea, but i still drink the odd cup, however when i live at the flat i drink a lot of it, probably because in the long run, its cheaper than most other choices. I wouldn't go near coffee though, mainly because i find it too bitter for my liking(says someone who prefers dark chocolate to milk/white). Don't mind the smell of coffee to much either.

Tea, tea, always tea.

I, myself, have my own tea tin in the kitchen containing packs of Lapsang Souchong, Russian Caravan, Assam and Kenya teas, all loose leaf and ll appropriate to differing moods and times.

Lapsang Souchong to wake me up, Russian Caravan for a long evening, Assam for a pleasant afternoon, and Kenya for work time. Oh, and with a curry....Ceylon....really cleanses the pallet and is oddly refreshing.

There was a time a few years ago when I was accused of being the most british person alive over my love of tea....a friend turned up in tears at the front door....myself and a mate calmed her down, and as soon as there was a quiet in the conversation "Who fancies a cup of tea?"

MrChom said:
There was a time a few years ago when I was accused of being the most british person alive over my love of tea....
Hey Chom.

::double takes::

Oh, I drank tea when I was in America to live up to their expectations. They love being asked for tea by Brits, their eyes just light up. Asking an American for a coffee when you're British... It's like telling a toddler there's no Father Christmas. It destroys their image of this world where we stand in red telephone boxes wearing bowler hats and drinking tea out of our umbrellas... or something.

I'm glad the tea drinkers aren't being pretentious. I usually find that people who rave about tea think it's the best thing ever and treat it as something fashionable.

Coffee for me. I can drink tea, but I will always choose coffee given the choice.

ayase said:
It destroys their image of this world where we stand in red telephone boxes wearing bowler hats and drinking tea out of our umbrellas... or something.

you don't drink tea out of your umbrella, what kind of fool are you. All the ones at Brookwood did

ayase said:
It destroys their image of this world where we stand in red telephone boxes wearing bowler hats and drinking tea out of our umbrellas... or something.
Without doubt our image is one of our greatest national assets. Long may it iron out our actual flaws!

Otaku-san said:
ayase said:

you don't drink tea out of your umbrella, what kind of fool are you. All the ones at Brookwood did
Only savages drink tea from umbrellas. Civilised people drink from top hats.

Back