• Tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maxon said:
Otaku-san said:
ayase said:
It destroys their image of this world where we stand in red telephone boxes wearing bowler hats and drinking tea out of our umbrellas... or something.

you don't drink tea out of your umbrella, what kind of fool are you. All the ones at Brookwood did
Only savages drink tea from umbrellas. Civilised people drink from top hats.

A top hat? Please, why do you think they waterproof bowler hats! It's only two screws and a handle from being an almost perfect mug.

MrChom said:
It's only two screws and a handle from being an almost perfect mug.
Ladies and Gentlemen: The perfect chat-up line! XD

I thought tea would be more adaptable, since it is just "mucky water" and such. It doesn't need much taste, and (depending if you drink from tiny cups) you should get more liquid for your body to run on (healthier). I would guess it's primarily about the whole "keeps me up" aspect and the dominat taste.

MrChom said:
Maxon said:
Otaku-san said:
ayase said:
It destroys their image of this world where we stand in red telephone boxes wearing bowler hats and drinking tea out of our umbrellas... or something.

you don't drink tea out of your umbrella, what kind of fool are you. All the ones at Brookwood did

A top hat? Please, why do you think they waterproof bowler hats! It's only two screws and a handle from being an almost perfect mug.
You clearly haven't seen my top hats.

Maxon said:
MrChom said:
Maxon said:
Otaku-san said:
ayase said:

You clearly haven't seen my top hats.

Is that some form of euphemism, because frankly I'm thinking of backing away slowly at this point....

Back