Tea or Coffe?

Tea or Coffee?

• Tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Neither, i dislike drinking both and thus i've ruined this thread before it even had a chance, my work here is done

Rogman awaaaay

(But no seriously, i drink neither)

Rog said:
Neither, i dislike drinking both and thus i've ruined this thread before it even had a chance, my work here is done

Rogman awaaaay

I'm the same as this fellow. I prefer other people drinking tea to coffee though since the scent of strong coffee completely destroys my appetite and makes me feel sick. Tea is harmless and has no such effect.

Coffee in delicious-looking chocolate and cakes is also very cruel. I think I shall vote tea on principle to give all of the coffee-ambushers some punishment!

R

I'm currently drinking more tea than coffee, but it wasn't always like that.
I do love a cup of coffee in the morning to pick me up though.

Coffee. And lots of it. All day long.

What was that they said about attitudes to coffee and sex being the same..? >.>

It used to be coffee. but i've gone off drinking caffeine of any kind in a morning. it just didn't sit well with me and i started to feel sick most days i drank it.

however on long train journeys, i love the smell of strong coffee ^_^

Rui said:
Rog said:

Rogman awaaaay

I'm the same as this fellow. I prefer other people drinking tea to coffee though since the scent of strong coffee completely destroys my appetite and makes me feel sick. Tea is harmless and has no such effect.

Coffee in delicious-looking chocolate and cakes is also very cruel. I think I shall vote tea on principle to give all of the coffee-ambushers some punishment!

R
Augh! Defiling the sweetness of cake and chocolate with the horrible taste of coffee! What kind of deluded, acid-in-your-tongue maniac would do such a thing?!

Nah, definately tea for me. I just always found coffee overpowering in smell, taste and it's not a taste I'm fond of. Although I've bought some "Pink Lemonade" before (limted supply :( ) and I love the taste/smell of that. It's just sugared water with hint of citrus in, but damn gorgeous.

i like my tea

TeaGardner.jpg

Otaku-san said:
evangelion rocks said:
Zin5ki said:
I blame this on tea's royal connections.
That and its prominence in Anime could be something.perhaps we're all being brainwashed into drinking tea by the likes of Shigure Sohma and Mikuru Asahina?

and shinku don't forget shinku

aa286bffba6b8336e7e8862860bac3b85f4e0842.jpg
And Belldandy!

Anyway, I've just finished Traumend yesterday Otaku. black mentioned you watched it as well.

Back