Summer of 2014 Stream - Oreshura now up on Viewster

Re: Summer of 2014 Anime Stream - No Cardcaptor Sakura for U

*Jaw drops*

>_> Its not like I have access to US Crunchyroll or anything <_<

*Very happy*

Re: Summer of 2014 Stream - Viewster: Oreshura + 1 more titl

Viewster has told me that there's one more title to be added onto their website alongside Oreshura.

And Fate/Zero will be placed under the anime section (makes it easier for everyone to have everything in one place, basically they placed the show under Animation).

Re: Summer of 2014 Stream - Hanamonogatari also on Daisuki

Looks like Daisuki also have Hanamonogatari (not surprised, they do have Second Season):
DAISUKI.NET to announce streaming of Aniplex’ Hanamonogatari ( the latest five episode story arc of the Monogatari franchise)

- free for registered as well as unregistered users
- with English subtitles
- 5 episodes total, all uploaded at once on DAISUKI
- Streaming area: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa

http://www.daisuki.net/anime/detail/Hanamonogatari
Streaming start: August 21 (Thu) at 12:00 noon JST

Find your time zone:
PDT (US West coast): 8/20 8:00 PM
EDT (New York): 8/20 11:00 PM
UK & Ireland: 8/21 4:00 AM
South Africa: 8/21 5:00 AM
Australia (EST): 8/21 1:00 PM
Australia (WST): 8/21 11:00 AM
New Zealand: 8/21 3:00 PM

Re: Summer of 2014 Stream - Mushi-shi Specials airing 24th o

Crunchyroll will be streaming the Mushi-shi specials airing this month. Episodes 11 & 12 will be available on the 24th August (Sunday).
We will also be adding the last two episodes of Mushi-shi on Sunday, August 24th!
Crunchyroll users will be able to view special episodes 11 & 12 on the Mushi-shi show page here.

Stay tuned for many many many more announcements on the way in the coming weeks!

NormanicGrav said:
Crunchyroll will be streaming the Mushi-shi specials airing this month. Episodes 11 & 12 will be available on the 24th August (Sunday).
We will also be adding the last two episodes of Mushi-shi on Sunday, August 24th!
Crunchyroll users will be able to view special episodes 11 & 12 on the Mushi-shi show page here.

Stay tuned for many many many more announcements on the way in the coming weeks!

Now if only there were a way to watch the first season without resorting to illegal means or forking out a ridiculous sum of money for the rare volumes...

kuuderes_shadow said:
Now if only there were a way to watch the first season without resorting to illegal means or forking out a ridiculous sum of money for the rare volumes...
The complete SAVE edition is less than £15 shipped from UP1USA. Even if you don't have a multiregion DVD player, any PC DVD drive can play any region DVD with VLC.

Mangaranga said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
The complete SAVE edition is less than £15 shipped from UP1USA. Even if you don't have a multiregion DVD player, any PC DVD drive can play any region DVD with VLC.

Or you can watch the entire series on Funimation's YouTube channel.

Yeah I bought the SAVE version of Mushishi. I would of loved the regular set/volumes but I'd rather have it as SAVE than (currently) not at all :) Now I just need to watch it before they release the next series :p

Mushishi remains the one and ONLY series where I bought all the individual volumes. That's only because I bought the first volume with an artbox and I felt the need to complete it. Needless to say I make sure I don't do that anymore :p

Hahah it's like Serial Experiments Lain. I wanted that, almost bought Volume 1 when it was cheap and now look at the cost of them all. Gutted as I still haven't seen the series but I have a happy wallet for now :p

Re: Summer of 2014 Stream - CR Manga: Bokura wa Minna Kawais

Oooo, Kawai Complex, I may give CR Manga a shot after all. I adored the anime.

Re: Summer of 2014 Stream - CR Manga: Bokura wa Minna Kawais

IMPORTANT NEWS regarding Crunchyroll:

EDIT Sorry about the last-minute-ness of this announcement guys. We do our best to inform you with as much time in advance as possible, but alas, it is not always possible. :<

Hey guys,

Get ready for a marathon, because we've got some titles that are unfortunately going back into the depths of the anime vault. The following titles will be available on Crunchyroll until the end of this month, Sunday, August 31 at midnight Pacific Time:

Gosick
Fortune Arterial
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 & 2
The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya
Nyoron Churuya-san
Good Luck! Ninomiya-kun
Kiddy GiRL-AND
Lucky Star
Maburaho
Venus to Mamoru!
Seitokai No Ichizon - Student Councils Discretion
My Ordinary Life