Be Forever Yamato: REBEL 3199 TV version has been added to Crunchyroll recently, however this is not a direct sequel to Space Battleship Yamato 2202 but rather the two-part films that came after called Space Battleship Yamato 2205, which has yet to be readily available for English regions yet.

Therefore I recommend you hold off from watching this new series until 2205 is accessible. There is a TV version for 2205 that recently released in Japan (which consists of 8 episodes in total) but Crunchyroll don't have that yet.

Be Forever Yamato: REBEL 3199 TV version has been added to Crunchyroll recently, however this is not a direct sequel to Space Battleship Yamato 2202 but rather the two-part films that came after called Space Battleship Yamato 2205, which has yet to be readily available for English regions yet.

Therefore I recommend you hold off from watching this new series until 2205 is accessible. There is a TV version for 2205 that recently released in Japan (which consists of 8 episodes in total) but Crunchyroll don't have that yet.
What a bizarre (and frustrating) situation.

More Precure added for the UK on Crunchyroll: Precure Splash Star. I’m glad we’re finally getting them, though who knows when I’ll ever find time to watch them. Toei finally seems to have figured out that people stream anime outside the US (even if they didn’t manage to figure it out for Girls Band Cry).

Back