• Made in Abyss: Golden City of the Scorching Sun
  • My Isekai Life
  • Vermeil in Gold
  • Ya Boy Kongming!
Streaming soon:
  • Revue Starlight the Movie
  • Super Dimension Century Orguss

Last edited:
I usually don't share the dub announcements as new posts as there are a lot (especially recently), takes up a lot of space in terms of posts and it's not to all folks interest but, after given and Natsume's Book of Friends recently getting dubs, another big name that didn't is this show and now it will.

Laid-Back Camp

Starts on the 2nd and appears to be weekly for the first season.
A question will be asked about whether this clears up a path for a blu-ray release down the road and maybe it does (I hope so too, I really like this show), but at the moment that remains to be seen.

In case folks have missed it, I have added the latest batches of catalog Funimation licenses added to Crunchyroll on the first post.

This includes the likes of Senran Kagura dubs, Ghost Hunt, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Stranger By the Shore and more.

In case folks have missed it, I have added the latest batches of catalog Funimation licenses added to Crunchyroll on the first post.

This includes the likes of Senran Kagura dubs, Ghost Hunt, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Stranger By the Shore and more.
Pity as usual the Japanese version of DBZ is ex UK & IE, for some reason up to ~episode 250 they used the Dragon Box masters as the source.

Nippon TV (NTV) have reached a deal with Netflix to provide the platform with 13 anime for over 100 countries non-exclusively.

Here's the list.

1st September:
  • Claymore
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) - Episodes 1-38
  • Ouran High School Host Club
Coming:
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) - Episodes 39-148
  • Death Note
  • Death Note Relight 1
  • Death Note Relight 2
  • From Me to You (Kimi no Todoke)
  • From Me to You Season 2
  • Berserk (1997)
  • Parasyte -the maxim-
  • NANA
  • Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting!
  • Monster
NTV has a bunch of anime so any of these could appear later down the line if this is successful, titles like Barakamon, Chihayafuru, Death Parade, Flying Witch, Kaiji, My Love Story!!, Rainbow, Tenchi Muyo! GXP and TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-.

Last edited:
Nippon TV (NTV) have reached a deal with Netflix to provide the platform with 13 anime for over 100 countries non-exclusively.

Here's the list.

1st September:
  • Claymore
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) - Episodes 1-38
  • Ouran High School Host Club
Coming:
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) - Episodes 39-148
  • Death Note
  • Death Note Relight 1
  • Death Note Relight 2
  • From Me to You (Kimi no Todoke)
  • From Me to You Season 2
  • Berserk (1997)
  • Parasyte -the maxim-
  • NANA
  • Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting!
  • Monster
NTV has a bunch of anime so any of these could appear later down the line if this is successful, titles like Barakamon, Chihayafuru, Death Parade, Flying Witch, Kaiji, My Love Story!!, Rainbow, Tenchi Muyo! GXP and TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-.
Monster finally seeing the light of day!
My heart just skipped a beat.

Now if we could just get Monster on Blu-ray
Would be good, although streaming will have to do me ATM, there's nearly 100 episodes IIRC and that would cost a fortune. Which I can't afford.
I DL'd a load of episodes back in the day 🤫 also when I couldn't afford much, but never got round to watching it all.

A list of movies being added to Crunchyroll in September, though many likely won't make it to the UK/IRE service due to being with other distributors.

September 8th for ODDTAXI in the Woods and reconfirms September 21st for Jujutsu Kaisen 0.

The other interesting observation is that PSYSCHO-PASS: Sinners of the System is listed for September (may not be for UK/IRE), meaning that has been picked by another distributor and may also mean the dormant dub of that series (S3 & SotS weren't dubbed) is brought back (eventually) as the Anime Limited blu-ray is sub only.

Last edited:
Revue Starlight movie unfortunately not (yet) available in the UK, and of course HIDIVE’s Twitter isn’t mentioning if/when it will be available. I’m hoping this is just something like theatrical rights haven’t expired here yet and it will show up, but it’s disappointing that they still don’t just tell us which regions.

Back