Street Fighter IV!!!!!!!!

Have another query for you great people ;p On Sakura's fourth trial, how are you meant to cancel her Shoryuken into her Super move? i've yet to figure it out =/

EDIT: nevermind got it done, woo. Now onto her fifth which should be easy then her Hard. I've tried that once before and i didn't like it.

Just curious, but how many people have completed any of the Hard trials so far? I've only managed Chun Li's 1st and Ryu's 1st, and i'm pretty sure that was just luck. I've not worked out timing at all for them, specially for Cammys and Sakuras. I always make it to the last part and can't cancel them =/ Was curious to see if there was any tips i could use for them(already tried with visual aid)

I've only really put any time into Viper's, and have done the first two Hard trials. Number 3 is annoying the **** out of me.

"Today European PlayStation owners can give new looks to Chun-Li, C.Viper, Cammy, Rose & Sakura with the release of the Street Fighter IV Femme Fatale Character Pack.
The Femme Fatale Character Pack is available now priced at €3.99."
Ok, so now they will make money selling clothes for characters?

Funnily enough I can see a few people I know paying for this...

Chun-Li's alternate costume is, I'm ashamed to say, rather hot. And Cammy's somehow seems to show even more of her **** than usual. But no matter how revealing the costumes, even if they were to put Rose in a negligee, I ain't paying for them.

Okay, maybe I would if they really did put Rose in a negligee. But that's it!

Alright so i did buy them and i intend to get the rest of them, but thats only cause i have the money to spare. I prefer a couple of them anyway and we're meant to get another pack today i think, but can't remember which.

chaos said:
"Today European PlayStation owners can give new looks to Chun-Li, C.Viper, Cammy, Rose & Sakura with the release of the Street Fighter IV Femme Fatale Character Pack.

Or maybe, it'll actually be lack of clothes.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

Funnily enough I can see a load of people I know paying high for that.... =)

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

Funnily enough I can see a load of people I know paying high for that.... =)

If it's Chun Li, then I can't blame them. I would.

I finally have all medal types online but I sort of cheated this Rose player who I kept grabbing and didn't show any attempt at resistance. lol.

As much as I love this game, getting flattened by my mate 20 times in a row (damned M Bison!) did sort of take the fun out of it. Feel like I'm still in 90's losing to my brother on SFII :(

I've finally ordered this. Can't wait to get it now, but I guess that in the meantime I'll try to finish one of the games I have unfinished here.

I finally fought Arbalest. It was really good, some intense games I was literally so close to winning with Cammy at one point. We played ten matches in total. I played best with Cammy or Ken, really, my C.Viper is awful.

I never won one game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lupus said:
I finally fought Arbalest. It was really good, some intense games I was literally so close to winning with Cammy at one point. We played ten matches in total. I played best with Cammy or Ken, really, my C.Viper is awful.

I never won one game.

To be fair, the match where i used Akuma should have been your win. His Ultra i think is far to overpowered, the fact that it took 60-65% of your health to 0 was either luck or just proves the fact its too powerful.

Arbalest said:
Lupus said:

I never won one game.

To be fair, the match where i used Akuma should have been your win. His Ultra i think is far to overpowered, the fact that it took 60-65% of your health to 0 was either luck or just proves the fact its too powerful.

I think that's still to keep it inline with how strong it is in the storyline, although i can't seem to connect it when its at full power. Plus techincally the original raging demon is his super as its the same button combination that i learned for the earlier games. So why they created this other version is beyond me, they could of easier gave him the "super" version of the move as his ultra then given him something else for his super.

Yeah, it's a problem with a lot of characters who have Supers and Ultras that are "the same", imo. The one benefit is being able to use your Super meter freely for EX moves and FADC without worrying if you should keep it for a Super, I guess, but Akuma could have a super fireball instead, for example.

Back