Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

Da-aaamn.... You're good... ;)
Not a fan of the religion, but they have a few kool tunes on that AMV.
How else do I find out about music if I dont leech from my brother/AMVs :p

Gazette's new single: Filth in the Beauty.

I hate that song from Final Fantasy X the Japanese one with Yuna and Tidus in that tree in the macalenia woods. It seemed so... not doing it. I like the rest of the X OST though.

Don't know if this counts, but despite loving the series, i'm really starting to detest the theme tune to Kiddy Grade. :?

It must be a couple of months since I watched this series and then today in work, smack out of the blue, the sodding theme tune pops into my head and now I can't get rid of the bloody thing. :x

Two songs I can't get out of my head at the minute, Shake That Thing by Sean Paul and a track from the old PS1 game Tobal (the abandoned mine, 'gangsta orchestra').

At the moment in my car I have a 'mix cd' with:

Airgear opening theme (Chain and Mr Shine)
Gintama opening theme
All the bleach opening themes
Pumkin Scissors opening theme
D.Gray Man opening theme

I am loving this tracks and thanks to the D.Gray Man opening and Airgear (especially the track called Chain) even some of my mates are getting into them too.

Damien Rice - 9 Crimes - love the slowness of this song, very nice for driving home from night shift too

Pink - Cuz I can - My gf is a huge Pink fan ad this track has really gotten into my head too

My Chemical Romance - Black Parade Album, but especially the tracks - Teenagers, The End, Dead! and Mama

Currently i'm really liking Hanne Hukkelberg, my favourite of her songs being 'Searching'. Also i really like Joanna Newsom (favourite - 'This side of the Blue' , Imogen Heap (favourite - 'Speeding Cars'), and my current favourite Japanese based artist is Olivia Lufkin (love all the NANA ending songs). All quite ethereal female artists at the moment for some reason

Currently I'm loving ;
~Devil Inside - Utada Hikaru
~Alterna - Ayumi Hamasaki
~The soundtrack in Digital Devil Saga

Disliking ; ANYTHING by that annyoing 'Lil Chris' or 'High School Musical' -_-;

Back