Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

Bought the new Evanescene album but was not impressed no where near as powerful as the first album.

Really love the new Bleach theme song, its about to become my new ringtone

Always loving:
Shining Collection by Iceman was in Gravitation sung by Nittle Grasper Shuichi in the OVA

Hounds of Love by Futurehead greatest cover of all time!!!

Always loathing:
Rude Box by Robbie Williams tis an insult to thine ears >_<

Anything by Westlife I'd rather hang myself than listen to their drivel

The Killers When you were young
Panic at the disco I write sins not tradgedies

I don't hate any songs at the moment...oh thats a lie!
I hate anything by Lilly Allen. Especially her cover of Naive! Oh good god why! Why!!!!

KittySeras said:

The beginning of that song is terrible, but the rest of the song is good. I might have to do a bit of editing. Why are they rereleasing it?

I heard them described as emo yesterday. The meaning of that genre has stretched way too far IMO.

McIcy said:
KittySeras said:
Buy the album dude, I can honestly say there are no tracks on it I don't like
Well, I bought the album a while back and really love some tracks and really hate others! :shock:

Rukario said:
Dir en Grey: Agitated Screams of Maggots preview
I don't know what to make of it... I love it, but it's like... a Japanese SlipKnot. o_0
Sounds like an tantalizing prospect, quite hard to tell from just 20sec clip though. Quite like the look of the animation video incidently.

The tracks that i tend to keep repeating and repeating are almost always bouncy dance tracks with a cupfull of feelgood. Currently they are:

Sunblock - I'll Be There
Hound Dogs - I Like Girls (Young Punx RMX, not the original mix)
Basement Jaxx - Trouble (B-side from their latest single)
Eminem VS KITT - Without Knightrider (Mash-up, knightrider theme mashed with Without Me, BWAH)
Gitaroo Man OST - Born to be Bone (It's a VG tune, xylophone with leccy guitar and some hellish percussion - no wonder I love soundtracks)
The Numa Numa song
Robbie Williams - Rudebox (OK then back to basics... cos you so nasty. It's hardly high-brow but I love the rhythm, the samples and the purile lyrics. Will you wear your knee-socks?)
The Clash - Rock the Kasbah (you love it)
The Jam - Town Called Malice (ditto)
Special D - Come With Me
Nightcrawlers - Surrender Your Love
Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling On

Hate:

Most manufactured pop prince/princess earache. Every time I hear the cover of Eternal Flame I want to kill someone.

Random stuff in the Rock and anime theme areas.
e.g. Cornerstone - Day of Fire, Drivin' Through the Night - MOVE, Rewind - Pillar.

chaz did you download the amv Project Trinity - Christian Rock MEP as it has all them songs on them and there all the ones i like at the moment too :p

Back