So whats your desktop?

I haven't seen Gravity Falls, but Fillmore! is extremely well written. I'm also not sure how much it would crack you up, but the story writing is quite intricate for the scale of the show (a cop drama set in a middle school).

Staying with the subject of things staring at you (new wallpaper for the netbook repossessed from my sister as my laptop is now well and truly dead).

babsz.png

Babs is watching you browse the internet safely in the company of a responsible adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres my gaming rig:
http://i.imgur.com/2A8xThb.jpg (not embedding as it's ******* huge)

Spec list:
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.2Ghz
RAM: 4x2GB Corsair Vengence @ 2000Mhz (stock speed)
MB: MSI GD65 Z77 chipset
GPU: 2xEVGA GTX 660 FTW Edition 2GB in SLi
HDDs: 2x500GB WD Caviar Blue (RAID0 for games and junk)
HDDs: 1x500GB WD Caviar Black (Boot)
Case: X-cases Gaming case (can't remember the model)
Monitors: 21.5" 1080p Samsung L.E.D via HDMI. 19" 4:3 Samsung via VGA.

Does anyone else find it like really hard to pick a desktop? Mine's been Sebastian from Black Butler for donkies now. I want to change it but I'm torn as what to change it to! Wanting Kids on the Slop or Sailor Moon methinks.

I find it hard to pick one to stick with, I always want to go back to my old favorites. Currently using the art from the MTG card "Angelic Destiny":

TJ2bVOpl.jpg

screenshot_eva.png

Usually have multiple wallpapers changing every 10 seconds but I decided on one wallpaper for now.
By the way, Evangelion is my favourite franchise in case you ask.

Since Rome 2 Total War is an unoptimized mess with 3-5 minute end turn times on my PC, I've gone back to Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai. Captured this shot from the end of a battle and liked it, so have a custom desktop for the first time in ages after multiple re-installs of Windows.

A couple of weeks ago I got one of the new 2nd Nexus 7's which is AMAZING!

I can't see anything on the market that beats it for 7-8" size and power. Plus I rooted it which just made it even better!

Anyway my current wallpaper on it, gone a bit old school:

Someone still uses McAfee?

Current desktop picture when laptop is running in desktop mode, when I use it as a laptop the icons go vertically down the screen (for some reason)
2zf4ai1.jpg

Back